Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby SuperJen » Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:42 pm
I finally got around to opening the card game. And the cards are so cute. Smurfs are very smart when it comes to safety :)
:star: SUPERJEN :star: :eye: I've got my eye on you

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:51 pm
These are cool...I love the "Don't play with matches" one...that could of been handy to know when I was younger.

I was thinking how the hell are we going to play strip poker with these but Syd came up with a great idea...he said for every female that turns over a card with a smurf on it they must take off 1 piece of clothing.....for every male (dealer excluded) that turns over a smurf they must leave the game and go away. Syd said this should work really well and be in his opinion the perfect game of poker he has every played. He insists on being the dealer though.....and I am putting my hand up to be the dealer's assistant.....although that has become a heated debate in our house at the moment as Syd thinks it's not in the rules for a dealer to have an assistant....plus he reckons I would just be in the way.

:banghead:

Dyar

Postby SuperJen » Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:02 am
:) I think those rules sound great but to make it fair, I think that if a player turns up a Smurfette card then the dealer and his assistant and only the dealer and his assistant should have to take off all their clothes :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:25 am
Sounds fair.....as long as we are the dealers of course :D

.......I am sure Syd will remove the Smurfette cards before the game starts :winks:

Dyar

Postby Fram » Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:53 am
Sorry to disrupt this thread, but I just wanted to say that that is one beautiful game of cards. I have never seen those drawings before, and they are great (unlike the cover, which is quirky (but cute)). Thanks for showing them!
Allright, you can continue the stripping now.
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby SuperJen » Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:15 pm
Thanks Fram :) I was so excited when I opened them and saw the pictures. There's 4 of each card and all of them are in great condition. The back of each card has the same image as the box does.

I got them from a collectors shop next door to Abbys shop, and he just gave them to me. What a guy :-D

Dyar I think you should explain to Syd that he wont have much fun if he takes the Smurfette cards away. Cause what will he do when all the girlies take their clothes off and he still has his on :eek: I think I should've put this in the adult section :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:17 pm
I wouldn't worry too much about Syd....if he's the only one with pants on then I am sure his pants may suddenly start to tear due to the force.....and then his hat will fly off with a POP!.....Presto!!!!!

Dyar

Postby SuperJen » Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:26 pm
Gee Syd seems to be a bit sure of himself doesn't he :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:06 pm
Oh....you have no idea SJ.......he thinks he has special powers too.....but down there :shock:

You are just lucky you don't have to hear about it every day

Dyar
Page 1 of 1

Login