Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:05 am
I have won some smurfs lately that I thought were really cool and so I would love to display a few of them here.

Thanks Stace for the Collector's Centre too :hug:

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:22 am
I have hundreds of other smurfs coming as well including:

Baseball Pitcher
Maccas Medieval set (I am still waiting for mine Linda...lol)
Bully House
6 different variations of the Bobsled super
Injured (with green parts which may be a CNT)
Doctor (eyes unpainted)
Torchbearer & Aerobic S/ette (Jubilees) (plus 2 other Jubilees for Stace)
smaller version of the very large Digger (from Hong Kong)
black Bully train display
Paul Revere (Macau)
orange, green & brown Bully Mushroom displays
Naughty (with entire face unpainted)
6 different variations of the sleepwalker
2 smurf books (the yellow & purple ones...smurfs around the world (I think)
Der Schlumpf Katalog 97/98
Sockels such as: Beer (x2), Cupid, Congratulations, Hiker, Telephone.
Promos such as: small OMOs, Brainy (Carl Zeiss), Silans (Soccer S/ette, Baseball & Jogger) which have different markings to the ones I have.
Raws such as: Tyrolese x2, Biscuit (all brown unpainted variation), Oboe, Quack, Shy, Jolly, Crying, Sleepwalker (blue), Hairdresser, Pupil.
smurfs on keychains such as: Gardener w/ Rake, Baby w/ Teddy, Baby w/ Blocks, Bodybuilder (with red pants)

There are also tons and tons of rare and common variations that I needed. They should all be arriving soon so I am getting really excited......these will be my last ones.......but I said that last time didn't I?

Dyar

Postby Rachel » Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:38 pm
Hi Dyar, nice smurfs, that fishing super and collectors centre are very nice and that ballet smurfette is great. A big congratulations for winning fafnir, I was keeping my fingers crossed and I was so pleased when I checked last night and saw that you had got it and at a great price too. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:36 pm
Fafnir will look good on top of the collector's centre - only 3 -5 weeks for delivery now :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:37 am
Fafnir will look good on top of the collector's centre - only 3 -5 weeks for delivery now :D
I should get the Fafnir just before I get the Collector's Centre Stace......I can't wait for both packages......thanks again for your help :D ....Iw as thinking of taking the Fafnir to bed with me....kind of like a teddy dragon.....although you wouldn't want to wake up on top of it in the morning would ya?.....I think that drachen could do some damage.

Dyar

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:49 am
A big congratulations for winning fafnir, I was keeping my fingers crossed and I was so pleased when I checked last night and saw that you had got it and at a great price too. :D
Thanks Rach

I wasn't seriously going for this and never thought that i would actually win.....but after being outbidded each time I just thought a couple more dollars wouldn't hurt and everytime I seemed to be back winning again. I think if I wasn't able to outbid them with those little bids then I might of given up. I was really surprised when I won it and I thought it was a really good price too as I would of thought a serious end bid would be way over $100 US but I guess I got lucky. Even better...the seller says that he has a Fafnir in his personal collection that is in better condition than the one he listed on Ebay so he is going to send me that one instead.

Don't worry David....he will be treated like a king....especially if he keeps Syd in line....I can't wait to introduce them, I get the feeling they may have a very fiery relationship.......should be fun to watch.

Dyar

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:41 am
Hi Dyar,well done on winning your dragon :D , i love your Ballerina smurfette, ive never noticed one with green lips before. Perhaps she has been kissing your dragon :) . Your fishing smurf is a variation too isnt it. You have some nice buys there and Staci was really nice getting you your smurf display :D lucie

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:37 am
Your fishing smurf is a variation too isnt it. You have some nice buys there and Staci was really nice getting you your smurf display :D lucie
Hi Lucie

Yeah that Fishing super smurf is the rarest variation....I thought it would sell for a lot but in the end I got it reasonably cheaply.

Stace is the best....she also got the last 2 big drummers I needed for the Marching Band display box, and the 2 books "Smurf Collectibles" & "The Unathoprised Guide to Smurfs Around the World"......plus she allowed me to post some auctions I won to her address as they didn't post down here to the asylum. I am sending her some Jubilees as a trade plus money which is accepted in most places I find. Stace won the Collector's Centre really cheaply too...it was about $20 US so I am very thankful for her help.....I told her if she ever needs a boomerang then I would glady help....so far she hasn't needed one but the offer remains open.

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:50 am
Stace is the best....
Aww, shucks, now I'm blushing :fish: Of course it's hard to tell on a blue fish!
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:44 pm
Stace is the best....
Aww, shucks, now I'm blushing :fish: Of course it's hard to tell on a blue fish!
I can always tell Stace......you turn purple :D

Postby SuperJen » Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:03 pm
Oooooo nice Smurf you got there HPH. I love the collectors centre too :D . The ballerina with the green lips, it's strange but I love it.
:star: SUPERJEN :star: :eye: I've got my eye on you
Page 1 of 1

Login