Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby attombomb7 » Tue May 03, 2005 8:38 pm
some apple smurfs and superman smurfs

Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue May 03, 2005 8:55 pm
Nice smurfs once again Attom....the half painted one is nice....I had to pay the seller twice including postage both times before I actually got one but he is very nice. Just wanted to ask about the markings on your yellow Comet one....it doesn't have Schleich S W Germany does it? I haven't found this one yet but hope to.

Some really nice variations all round......and I don't just mean the apples.

Dyar

Postby Rachel » Wed May 04, 2005 9:23 am
Nice smurfs Attom, I also love the apple smurfs there is just something about them. :D

One of those superman smurfs has mad eyes though don't you think. Very black and mysterious. :razz:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed May 04, 2005 9:34 pm
He's just very focused on his Superman duties Rach....either that or he's straining to free himself from the comet below.

Postby attombomb7 » Wed May 04, 2005 9:50 pm
Nice smurfs once again Attom....the half painted one is nice....I had to pay the seller twice including postage both times before I actually got one but he is very nice. Just wanted to ask about the markings on your yellow Comet one....it doesn't have Schleich S W Germany does it? I haven't found this one yet but hope to.

Some really nice variations all round......and I don't just mean the apples.

Dyar
Hi dyar..

are you asking about the middle superman smurf??

if so he says: Schleich, Hong Kong, Peyo 1984

I do have another one in a box somewhere ..I will try to find him and see if he is different..I do know he is a bit larger..
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)
Page 1 of 1

Login