Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 2 of 2

Postby SA Smurfette » Sat Mar 12, 2005 6:29 am
Oh great Trish & Dyar , now i've got something else to add to my wish list :banghead:

Raelene

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Mar 12, 2005 6:34 am
It doesn't get any easier either Raelene....no matter how many more smurfy things you buy......there always seems to be hundreds of other things that get added to your list.

:banghead: :( :banghead: :( :banghead: :(

Postby SA Smurfette » Sat Mar 12, 2005 6:47 am
Well my plan is to get all the normal smurfs and supers.
I was'nt planning on getting different variations, raws/rolinge etc

It does'nt bloody help with you posting the photo's of your big parcel you got :) :) :)

No seriously you should be getting the lucky b*****d award this month Dyar, you got some great stuff.... well done :D

I love seeing photo's of what everybody's collection.

That background Trish asked you about is great, i think i'm going to have one those :D My husband is going to put some shelves in this big old cupboard we have so i can have more room. Hopefully i can paint the back and doors and the cardboard background would be good :D

Raelene

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Mar 12, 2005 6:57 am
Sounds like a great idea Raelene :D ....it is a very good background to display smurfs in front of......it blocks out all of the mess I have behind it...lol

Maybe we could order 3 together and get it sent to Sth Aust and then one of you can send my one on to me. This may work out cheaper for postage as it would only be a third of the cost.

Let me know if you both are interested in doing something like that.

Dyar

Postby SA Smurfette » Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:04 am
Sounds good Dyar , I'm interested :D

Trish?

Raelene

Postby aussiesmurfer » Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:08 am
Yes Please!!! :D

Trish

Postby SA Smurfette » Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:12 am
:sofunny: Ah we're all interested, that's great :D ....Now what ? :sofunny:

Sorry i thought it was funny :)

Raelene

Postby aussiesmurfer » Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:26 am
Andrew has kindly offered to look into this for us.

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:27 am
Yep...I have already started and will organise something. :)

Dyar
Page 2 of 2

Login