Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Raresmurf » Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:08 am
Hey,

What Bow & Arrow Smurf is this?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... RK:MEWN:IT

Postby Rachel » Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:11 am
Hi, it is the archer with seperate bow and arrow pieces but with his bow missing. :D

Middle one in picture.

Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Raresmurf » Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:25 am
Thanks Rachel, what are they worth complete?
Hi, it is the archer with seperate bow and arrow pieces but with his bow missing. :D

Middle one in picture.

Postby Rachel » Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:30 am
Book value is 20 Euros but I see them selling on Ebay for a lot cheaper than that. I picked mine up in a lot a think, mind you I have picked up many of the incomplete ones over time as well. :D

Postby Raresmurf » Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:35 am
Hey Rachel...those are great!

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:52 am
Hi Rach

Those smurfs are very cool. Could you please do a special favour and maybe paint something special for me for my birthday next year...I would cover the costs of course as your smurfs look awesome and I would love to own something special that you painted. My birthday is a long way off but it would be worth waiting for.....and it would give the paint enough time to dry too.

No pressure of course as it is so far away but I have loved everything you have painted that I have seen...and the same goes to Linda too......I am hoping for an Aussie Santa for Chrissy this year.

I think these are the best gifts as they are personally made and involve the individuals originality.

Dyar

Postby Rachel » Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:57 am
Hi Dyar, it would be my pleasure. Have a think and let me know if you already have an idea. I will also have a think and see what I can come up with. :-D

Funnily enough, even though all my smurfs and paints are now packed up ready for the move I still went into the local crafts shop yesterday to buy a new brush and another new colour! I am itching to get painting again, get the smurf room sorted and start building the display that I have going round and round and round and round in my head............ :crazy:

Postby SA Smurfette » Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:59 am

I think these are the best gifts as they are personally made and involve the individuals originality.

Dyar
Your right Dyar :D

Linda painted me an Aussie Santa and a Smurfette rollerskater with a pink dress and i love them :D

I won those smurfs painted like the wiggles a couple of weeks back, their good but not as good as Linda's or Rachel's we have seen on here.

Raelene

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:13 am
I haven't forgotten Dyar. I am just waiting to get a spare rubbed up papa and then its all yours :) It may take till Christmas at the rate I'm going......the rubbed up smurfs were once pretty prolific but they seem to have dried up lately. And now that Raelene's is done yours is next!

Gotta finish that Junglette too.
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:13 am
Rach said something about if I have any ideas.....gee whizz.....what smurf first comes to mind....lol...it seems Linda already does those ones as well. I have to say that I was thinking about the S/ette Rollerskater. I personally think that the original looks very plain and I have been impressed with the versions that both Rachel and Linda have done of these so I am leaning a little towards an improvement/make-over on one of those but I am not too fussy which smurf it is.....I am sure whatever one it is will be a special one in my collection and I will also gurantee that if I ever decide to sell my whole collection that I will make sure the smurf is returned to you Rach so you can control its destiny.

I am also thinking a lot about my smurf room and there is a good chance that it will get a whole make-over in the next 2 weeks as the Kwak items and other big buildings are on their way to Australia I believe and will be here within a week and a half. I already have about 4-5 houses sitting under the display because there is no room and there are lots of nice buildings coming so something drastic needs to be done very soon. I have been thinking of what I will do and how with my limited ability can I make it better and closer to how I really would like it to look. I can't wait to see what you will do Rach as you have such a great collection and once you get the opportunity to display them all I am sure it will be the envy of all members here......and the bonus is you get to plan it from scratch before you unpack them all.....just hope you get it right first time as it isn't a lot of fun packing them all up after a few times is it?

Thanks

Dyar

Hi Raelene

I remember those skivvy wiggly smurfs and thought they were pretty cool too but I also agree that both Linda and Rachel's are among the finest I have seen. I really must get the right paints and join in and do some more because although I wasn't that good at it, it was just so much fun experimenting.

:cheers:

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:10 am
Andrew - I'm still hunting rubbed up flirting smurfettes too for you :D I didn't forget about you ;)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:36 am
I haven't forgotten about my evil Stace S/ette either....I should get the right paints sometime this year and send a few of mine out to you guys....but I would have to make them a lot better so you guys would actually like to keep them......I am sure I can improve though.

Dyar

Postby attombomb7 » Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:13 am
Andrew - I'm still hunting rubbed up flirting smurfettes too for you :D I didn't forget about you ;)
oooooh?? is Syd into rubbed ones now????????:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:08 pm
I think Syd likes to do his own rubbing.....but I am not sure what with....then again like a lot of other smurfs he won't take his hat off in public so that may reveal the mystery.......may explain why the Chef is so popular though.

Dyar
Page 1 of 1

Login