Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Guest » Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:11 pm
The latest additions to my collection are shown below. I can't get close enough to do the pics of the markings but I know Rachel also received an Astro today so she can probably provide better pics.

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:12 pm
By the way, the stuff in the background is my old shop stock I am slowly getting rid of, I am not an Elvis fan! :)

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:34 pm
That must be one rare astro -- the only one with a black wig?? :) :) :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Gerda » Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:24 pm
I like.. :-D :-D I am in the prosses of getting mine replaced after the mail decided to break it on me.. :( I hate when things arrive broken :banghead:

gerda

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:15 pm
I am super jealous of you Karen with that Astro....I want I want I want and I know I can't afford what I want :(

He looks really cool and I know you must be over the moon with him and the black Angry as I would be too.....Richard must be very proud of you Karen :D

Yes the wig did look odd...like they had travelled through time together and kinda got mixed up in the process.

Dyar

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:44 am
Who is Richard? :-?

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:03 am
Astronaught Richard of course...although he prefers to be called Astro

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:24 am
Ah I see!!! I always think of him as Astro, I thought you had me confused with Rachel because her hubby is Richard. :cheers:

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:00 pm
No no no & no...that's 'Save The Wales' Richard...or a Whalstronauht......as opposed to Phil from WA who's a Gastronauht or a Syd from Sydney who's a Scoresanauht.

Others to collect include

Fakesanauht
Gummanauht
Rugbanauht
Fishanaughty

new to the series are:

Gives-a-snauht
Hasawauht
Lookwhattabauht
Publiclycauht (who's the sister of) Pubiclyshaut

There are many more of course but to list any more would be any sillier than listing the ones above.

:cheers:

It was posted by someone else...prease believe me

Postby attombomb7 » Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:36 pm
hi karen!!

I love those two new editions!! the large black and astro are super!!!

I love the elvis wig on him too!!

hmmmm betty boop?? papa ?? and Elvis?? and two big smurfs!!

what a great pair!! or should I say quints????

is that you in the 1800's photo in the background??? :)
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:50 pm
I think that is her Attom...which is quite clever since her head has been cut off.

Dyar

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:22 am
That is my grandfather's christening photo taken in 1901 and his mother (with head chopped off) is Lucy Ellen Ellerington (what a mouthful) and actually I am supposed to look like her (with the head mind). :)

Postby Rachel » Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:48 pm
Like Gerda, my astro was broken during his travels but I am sorting out a replacement for him this week. :D

They really are nice smurfs. :cheers:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:03 am
Hiya Guys, sorry to hear your Astro was broken rachel, it must have been awful to open up your package to that. Karen your astro and balck angry smurfs are very cool :D Your very lucky :-D Lucie
Page 1 of 1

Login