Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby DrunkSmurf » Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:21 pm
My February harvest! In a bizarre twist of circumstances, I call Quack Smurf forever more as my mascot, Drunksmurf.

Drunk (Quack) Smurf explains to Stoneage Smurfette some of the other uses for snake-oil.

Postby DrunkSmurf » Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:27 pm
My icecream smurfette there came with an abrasive surface on the upper right of her hair and cap. Does that simply mean the mold came out a little rought, or is that a sign of PVC migration?

I admit, PVC migration is a little freaky. So they're saying the smurfs are moving beneath our fingers? Flowing with the rhythm of the universe? God help us! I can hear my smurfs whispering when I turn out the lights!!!

:mine: :sofa: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :flame: :worship: :worship: :worship: :-?

Postby Rachel » Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:41 pm
Hi Tim, great pics, I just love your ideas for smurfy scenes. :cheers:

Keep them coming............ :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:03 pm
Nice to see a Fram in your pic too Tim...he looks like he's focusing quite strongly on the drink Smurfette is carrying.....I wonder what type of drink it is then?

Dyar

Postby Fram » Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:02 am
Smurfida de Coco!
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:
Page 1 of 1

Login