Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Tor » Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:07 am
I got this goodie this week so now I only miss one regular smurf.
/Tor

Postby Tojo » Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:15 am
Very nice Tor. :D

I've got a long way until I catch up with you as I've only got 70 regular smurfs. I've got something to aim for :)
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Rachel » Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:24 am
Congratulations Tor, you must be very happy. Which one is left so we can look out for it for you? :D

It is such a great feeling to know you have at least one of every regular smurf, not long now.............. :cloud9:

How is beautiful Sara doing?
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Tor » Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:37 am
I miss red/gold surprise cone.

Sara is doing fine and just passed 4 kilos.

To avoid drool damage she has no access to my smurf collection yet.
/Tor

Postby Rachel » Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:41 am
I will keep my eyes open for one :eye: . Unfortunately there seem to be a few fakes of these around right now so caution is needed I think. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby attombomb7 » Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:36 am
hi! TOr

congratultions on the baseball smurfette! she is very nice!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby DrunkSmurf » Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:11 pm
Hey, speaking of kids and smurfs--what policy do you have with your kids? I have a child due in the next few weeks. Granted, three years is a long way away, but do you buy duplicates of the new smurfs to let them play with them?

I'll admit. Smurfs are tougher than the white-gloved treatment we advocate might lead one to think. Many of my old smurfs look mint despite me playing with them all the time (I only have a few that have ugly white dots on their noses). Still, I don't think I could bear to come home from work and see my baseball smurfette lying on the floor and being run over by Barbie's SUV.

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 20, 2005 3:39 pm
Yes my kids have their own smurfs, the newer ones, and they're not allowed near mine unless I supervise!

Postby Tojo » Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:32 pm
Hi Drunksmurf,

like Karen, my kids have got some of the new smurfs & the doubles of my McDonalds knights. That way they can play smurfies without destroying my collection :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby SA Smurfette » Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:23 pm
Hi Drunksmurf

My daughters 4 and half and i let her play with all of them.
I've got my harder to find ones up high and she knows not to mess with them :D

She's very gentle with them, plays with them on the carpet.

Everytime we receive new ones in the mail says asks whether they are expensive ones or not and if they are she puts them up :)

Some of the latest super smurfs are hers only.

Raelene

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:01 pm
Jack is 2 years old (almost 3 on the 3rd of the 3rd) and I leave my smurf room door open all of the time but he doesn't go in there without me and he has only been inthere by himself about 3 times over the last 14 or so months. He always asks me as it's something we do together so I haven't had a problem with them yet but of course that could always change in a matter of minutes :shock: but hopefully he will remain good.

One of the times he did go in by himself I was still asleep in bed and so was Mrs Dyar. I could hear these strange crashing noises so I got up and found him crashing my Astro rocket although he wasn't actually hitting it against anything, he was just pretending. I nearly had a heartattack until I realised he was being gentle and he even said "it's ok Daddy, I am being careful". He knows he can't touch them without me being there but lately he has been more into the smurf books that have been sent to me by Linda & Raelene...still very grateful to you 2. After each book we have to go into the smurf room and find those smurfs....Grouchy is his new favourite.....reminds him of his Dad according to Mrs Dyar....as if she would know.

Dyar
Page 1 of 1

Login