Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby attombomb7 » Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:53 pm
hi!

I won these gargamel variations!

is one a fake?? or what the heck is this??

I am so not familiar with gargamel or any variations??

but he looks so real??

ImageImage
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:58 pm
He's a rarer variation Attom

......um,just to avoid confusion, I didn't mean it's a rare Attom variation but a rare Gargamel variation.....it's one that I don't have but would love to get someday.

Dyar

Postby Rachel » Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:01 am
Yep, I agree with Dyar, I think he is the real variation with yellow net, certainly slighty harder to find if neither Dyar or me have him! :shock: :lol:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Tor » Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:28 am
I have this one. It was part part of my original collection that I had as a child.
/Tor

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:25 am
I will be getting one of these soonish...but they are hardly ever seen on ebay from what I know. They are not that expensive compared to how infrequently I have seen them on ebay.

Dyar

PS - I nearly cried in that pic up above because I thought Gargamel had dropped Anette.

Postby attombomb7 » Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:06 pm
OH!

Annete is on the floor! just laying there

thanks for teh info Rachel and Dyar! and Tor!

I had no idea..I never heard of this one before..and saw it on EBay this week..I was a bit worried about buying him but he is nice!

pretty nice TOR that you had him so long too!.. and Dyar how did you find one??? are these in the katalog>>
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:13 pm
They are in the Katalog but I first saw one on the MV checklist first.....then I noticed my one was different and wasn't sure if they really existed until I saw them mentioned in the Katalog.

He's a cool Gargamel to have

Dyar
Page 1 of 1

Login