Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:51 am
I received a nice package today of rohlinge that were all ones that I didn't have and since I love these and want one of each smurf it made me hap-peeeeeeeee.

This is what I received:

plagiate rohlinge (no markings)
Judge
Soccer
Lantern

authentic rohlinge
Postman (Germany CE)
Sleepwalker (W Germany)
Crying (W Germany)
Ice Lolly (W Germany)
Shy (no markings)
Hiker (Schleich Emblem W Germany)
Pirate (West Germany CE)
Traveller (Bully W Germany)
Jumprope (Germany)
Cowgirl (W Germany)
Hiker (Hong Kong W Berrie Co)
Majorette (W Germany)
S/ette Golfer (W Germany)
Pewit (Bully)
Chimney Sweeper (W Germany)
Shopping Trolley (W Germany)

I also received 2 old Schleich promo stickers which were a nice bonus as I have seen them before but didn't know what they were.

Here are the pics

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:53 am
Here's the last ones....I just need to get the missing parts now to make them look a lot better.

Postby Rachel » Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:20 am
Nice smurfs Dyar, very nice raws, I love that shopping smurfette, I haven't seen her around much. I can't wait to get this whole house moving business done so I can get back to getting MORE smurfs. I intend to carry on targetting the raws which I have just started getting into. :D :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:26 am
I can't wait to see your smurf room Rach :D

These raws will look better once I get the extra pieces for them and the shopping trolly s/ette has already given her trolley back to the rightful s/ette who lent it to her so I will have to look for some of those pieces now...please help anyone if they have some of them spare....I also have a S/ette Ice Cream coming without the ice cream part, Wild without the base and a superman without the comet...although I think Christine was helping me out with the comet....(hope she is settling in well).

I actually bought another black Chimney Sweeper before this one so I think I might have a spare one of that now....the other one actually came with the extra props and I will have to compare them when the other arrives in the next week or so to see if they are actually identical.

Cheers

Dyar

Postby attombomb7 » Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:17 am
hi! DYAR

very nice!! smurfs!! they all look fab!!

I love the chimney sweeper, the lolly pop smurf and the smurfette with shopping cart! she is very kool!

also the Johan, etc!

very good selection!!:)
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby SA Smurfette » Mon Feb 14, 2005 5:05 pm
Very nice smurfs Dyar :D

I'm with Rachel, shopping trolley smurfette is my favourite.

I don't have any raws yet, still collecting the normal smurfs at the moment.

Maybe when I'm done with that I'll start on the raws as well.

Raelene
Page 1 of 1

Login