Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby cadger » Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:10 am
National promo stuff from the 70s, I got a digital camera and have taken some photos of my collection :-D , for you folks to have a look at. :shock:
I have a question I would like to pose to you all out there, what size is your collection :-? ? In photographing I also decided to count, got a shock I have close to 750different items, please tell me Im ok and dont need medication for been a smurfaholic!!! :eek: :shock:
Well i hope you like my photos i didnt really sort the smurf stuff into lots as I didnt have time nor did i bother with individual photos as it would take forever! :beer: :cheers:

This is picture of marketing pack with all smurf news not ment for the public eye

This is the promoting for profit marketing pack only sent to national petrol stations and not joe public except the stickers note the lookin that was sent with smurf news with its free sticker

some of me smurfs set out
Cadger smurf collector from birth
Service with a smurf

Postby Gerda » Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:32 am
Nice collection... I really like the papers, it is always neat to see what was made useing smurfs.
No you don't need medication just yet. The cut off for giveing out medication is 800 pieces :) :)

gerda

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:59 am
I thought it was more 1,000,000 before medication is given? :) Great national promo pics!!
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Gerda » Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:06 am
Bette to give the medication too early than too late.. no sense him suffering any longer :) :)

gerda

Postby attombomb7 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:46 pm
hi! you are way past being a smurfoholic!!! you are one of us now!!!

those items are wonderful to see!! since I have never seen most of that before! VERY NICE!!

and a ton of smurfs too!! what a great collection you have!! :) :) :) :cheers: :cheers:
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Rachel » Wed Jan 19, 2005 4:24 pm
Hi Cadger, you have some fantastic items in your very impressive collection. Personally I love all the paperwork and promotional material that you have, very very interesting stuff. :worship: :adore:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Jan 19, 2005 9:25 pm
Personally I love all the paperwork and promotional material that you have, very very interesting stuff. :worship: :adore:
Hi Cadger, you do have some fantastic smurfs in your collection but I totally agree with Rach regarding the promo items and documents. Anyone can eventually get the regular smurfs but what you have are items that virtually no one else has. I would love to be able to read all of that stuff that you have and I am guessing it's probably worth a fair bit in money terms so please look after it all as they are fascinating pieces in your collection.

Thanks for sharing the pics with us

Dyar
Page 1 of 1

Login