Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 2 of 2

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Dec 31, 2004 10:15 pm
Guys, it's not the size that matters....oh wait, in this case it is!! :eek:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Jan 01, 2005 12:23 am
It's always nice to be given a big package.....although I prefer it when they don't stamp it :shock: and it's never pleasant when it goes missing in the mail. :shock: :shock: but it always turns up :-D

Dyar

Postby attombomb7 » Sat Jan 01, 2005 12:45 am
hi! yeah!

the biggest one I got was that mountain!..and it took several months..cause customs had it for some reason!..but it was a shock when I saw the big box!..and I had no idea what it was by the time it got to me!!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Fram » Sun Jan 02, 2005 12:41 pm
Well, thanks for all the replies. I have been away for a few days (parties with family and with friends), so I'm catching up now. I'll reply all in one here... :)
Yes, this was the package where i had asked you what I had actually bought, as the picture wasn't very clear. The real things were less fuzzy, luckily.
I didn't know the bucket went with the farm, this is my first farm... It looks complete (with the light and the baby and so on), as do the windmill and the big house. Some of the supersmurfs are incomplete (rocking horse, kitchen, bedroom), others are complete, and the extra smurfs are nice if not really rare. The whole lot is quite recent (mid nineties or so).
I had already the windmill, but it is my first new style big house (I had it in the old colours). The other (non-Schleich) toys (Irwin I believe) are nice as well, although I have absolutely no idea if it is complete and if I made it correctly. But it is big and lots of parts are there, so it's a nice bonus. There is also an Irwin Smurf playing the xylophone, and an Irwin well (I thought the bucket went with that one?).
And it's the biggest packet I have ever received :-D
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:55 pm
Hi Fram

I have some of the Irwins so I might be able to help you find out whether they are complete or what bits go with what. I don't have that many...only Papa, Baby in high chair & Handy but I also have pics of the others so maybe that will help.

Here is a pic of the Farm box which shows the little bucket out the front. I wasn't sure if you knew that seeing as it was seperate from the Farm in your pic so I am glad that it was useful to mention it.

Here's the pic of the box with the bucket out front

Postby Fram » Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:37 am
Ah, that bucket! I thought it was the bucket for the highdiver SuperSmurf :) Thanks, now I can further complete it. I'll show pics of some other bits I have left later (near the end of the week, I guess). I'll also post some more pics of the Irwin stuff.

Postby Fram » Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:59 am
Some of the things I called Irwin are apparently from Ideal (I guess they are the same and just merchandised under another name, like Schleich / Applause). I have most but not all of this well in this lot.

Postby attombomb7 » Wed Jan 05, 2005 3:19 pm
these are kinda nice.!

I like the pieces you got from Irwin.. they could be nice display items! :cheers:
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)
Page 2 of 2

Login