Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby bluey » Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:48 pm
helloo.. was just wondering wether unpainted smurfs are that rare and are they actually worth more? blueyx

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jan 04, 2005 1:57 am
Hi bluey

some of the raw smurfs are worth a lot more than the normal ones. They don't seem that rare these days as there always seems to be some available around the place. However there are some that are really rare and therefore really expensive.

According to the katalog: The cheapest raw smurf is worth 5 euros and the most expensive was priced at 400 euro.

When it came to fake raws then the cheapest was 2 euro and the most excpensive was 50 euro.

However these are just a rough figure as anything can happen on ebay and usually does. There seems to be a real desire to collect raws so the competition for them can be fierce. I love them though and I know several other people here feel the same way so I am sure soon we will all be competing for the same ones.....not looking forward to that day :( :banghead:

Cheers

Dyar
Page 1 of 1

Login