Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby IndigoSmurf » Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:00 pm
Very good day for mail today! Though I'm waiting on lots of things.. one that I've been waiting a bit for has arrived... white jersey USA soccer in perfect condition and original. A new addition to Team Christine USA (aka the poor man's Bundesliga!)... only a few more to go if I can ever find them.

Postby SA Smurfette » Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:10 pm
Great Christine!

I don't have any of those at all. How many is there to collect all together?

Raelene

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:10 pm
He's great Christine. I recently won one of those and Rachel is now the proud owner (seeing as I was being greedy because I already had one! :) ). That particular smurf is one of my childhood ones so to me he is a particularly special smurf. :-D

Postby IndigoSmurf » Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:17 pm
Hi Raelene... Thanks! I was really happy to get him (can you tell??) today! There are I believe 7 which means I have 3 more to go. :-D
Maybe it is just passing fascination but I like the white one the best.

Karen! That's excellent you shared with Rachel! So sweet.. and how about you having one of the USA football players as a child! I wish I would have had one of the UK rugby players as a child :) I just bid on some of your auctions as I would like to have duplicates of the smurfs coming up on retirement. I also need some of those green boxes for my team and the mates to come... so please remind me about adding them to my order :D

Christine

Postby attombomb7 » Wed Dec 29, 2004 8:56 pm
wow!

christine! those are really nice!!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Dec 29, 2004 11:25 pm
I don't have any either...I don't think. Although I have 2 soccer players that i am not sure what they are...maybe you can identify them for me Christine.

They look great and will be even better when the Bundesliga smurf arrives. :D

Dyar

PS - Karen do you have the Bundesliga boxes for sale?? I have a set of 10 coming soon but I would love to get a lot more as I am running out of space and these might eleviate some of the drama.

Postby Rachel » Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:45 am
Nice smurfs Christine, I love the soccer variations but there are just so many to collect, so many smurfs, so little money.......... :cool:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:49 am
Dyar, I've got loads of those green boxes. I'm going to be sorting my smurf stock in the next couple of days so let me sort out what I've got and let you know prices, etc.

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Dec 30, 2004 5:28 am
Sounds cool Karen.....I won't be getting the one I bought until mid to late January...I was so thrilled just to get a set but then wondered why I didn't buy more. Maybe one day I will have Bundesligas to go in them.....maybe one day I will be President :)

Senator Dyar

Postby DrunkSmurf » Thu Dec 30, 2004 11:33 am
That first picture--with all the soccer smurfs--is almost intimidating. I imagine a weird gargamel plot in which he unleashes an army of mechanical soccer smurfs that, like relentless juggernauts, trample the smurf village to dust--with an army of rowdy fans in tow to beat the crap out of anything left alive.

Postby pekkelien » Thu Dec 30, 2004 12:52 pm
i have 4 and 5 bundesligas
ussualy its a season for me for what i really want
so were the world soccers i found all 4 in 2 months time
and so are my rugby players now 5 in 2 months time :)

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Thu Dec 30, 2004 1:56 pm
Hi Christine, you have a great collection there. There's so many football smurfs out there to collect i wouldnt know where to start. I think i have two white/black shorts and a red with white short's. Maybe one day i'll be lucky and come across some more. :D Lucie

Postby IndigoSmurf » Fri Dec 31, 2004 12:11 am
Hi Lucie! Yes, they're a lot of fun.. and like drunksmurf was saying, I think they are also intimidating. They have such serious facial expressions. I can't wait to start getting some of the Bundesligas. Like you said, there are so many different ones and some of them are really neat. Christine
Page 1 of 1

Login