Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 2 of 2

Postby Pitufo » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:03 am
These are the pics of the boat and the smurfs...

Pic nr 1. two mermaids...The one on the left is my old mermaid and the right one is the smurfette included in the lot...YOu can see they have different bases but the old mermaid has a circle on its base and for that reason I think some of these mermaids were made to incruste on some items and some others wer not

Pic nr 2.-the two smurfs on the boat. Both have the same thing on its base and the captain one is exactly the same red than the trousers, so I think the little red thing has not been added

The smurfs have not markings, they are made of a similar material than cnt but a worse job of painters...the boat has not markings but only a sticker when you read Bainsa...I have been looking but can´t find an old factory of toys with that name

My theory: I think there were some factories in Spain that made "not licensed" smurfs at 80´s...perhaps one of them made some of his production for another factories that made other kind of toys, like this one, pitufhogar etc...

HOPE YOU LIKE and I would like to know your opinions!!!!!!! :D :D :D
JOAQUÍN

Postby Pitufo » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:04 am
one more of the complet item

JOAQUÍN

Postby Lia » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:36 am
Thanks Joaquin!
I love all the spanish smurfs!
It`s so nice to see now how these look from another side, you were lucky to find this boat.
I love the meermaid with 2 flowers! Very special!

Postby Pitufo » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:44 am
I have just noticed I was weraing the word "boot" instead of "boat"...I have hanged it!!!!!!! :) :) :)
JOAQUÍN

Postby Simon X » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:26 am
Yes, I wondered about the "boot", but in German "Boot" means "boat", so... :D :)

Your new "fake play set" looks really great and I think it's authentic and something like the Pitufhogars. :-D

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:46 am
Very nice playset Joaquin....I really like the stripes on the Captain's shirt, that makes it a nice variation.

Dyar :cheers:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:35 pm
It looks great, Joaquin,..I love it..and I love the little pegs under the smurfs..I agree, I am convinced they came with the playset.

It seems that Spain had a pretty big and different smurf production in the 80s or earlier, which really made for some lovely and interesting unlicensed smurfs. :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Pitufo » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:40 pm
It looks great, Joaquin,..I love it..and I love the little pegs under the smurfs..I agree, I am convinced they came with the playset.

It seems that Spain had a pretty big and different smurf production in the 80s or earlier, which really made for some lovely and interesting unlicensed smurfs

Yes, you are right...They knew I was going to collect fakes in the future!!!!!!! :) :) :)
JOAQUÍN

Postby Pitufo » Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:17 pm
JOAQUÍN

Postby lobo » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:58 am
Wow !
I´ve never seen something like that but they look great.
Me encanta el barco.( I love the boat).
Page 2 of 2

Login