Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby naish510 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:17 am
Hi, can someone help me to find out from which year this paper catalogue is??

Postby PVCBlue » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:23 pm
Hey Christy, I believe that is from 1985, when all those particular smurfs were released. Some were released before that but the latest on there is 1985 so like other Schleich catalogs I would assume the latest date.

Brainy Referee - 1985
Jogging Smurfette - 1985
???? Smurfette -
Dentist - 1985
Baby with Car - 1985
Tuxedo Smurf - 1985
Smurfette w/Gown - 1985
Baby w/car - 1985
Volleyball Super - 1983
Smurfette w/Tea Set Super - 1985
Jokey Trick Box Super - 1985

:)
"Smurfs, Smurfs, and More Smurfs!"

Postby angelsmurf » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm
Hi Christy,

haven't seen this sheets yet. I suppose it's 1986 or later, isn't there any hint in one of the corners, perhaps on last page?

A larger picture would be helpful.
though I smurf in the darkest valley I have no fear.
cause in this valley I could be the smurfiest!

keep on smurfin'
angelsmurf

Postby naish510 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:56 am
Here is a bigger picture

Postby naish510 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:59 am
Don't know the date of this booklet too

Postby PVCBlue » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:57 am
Well the Smurfette with the Flute came out in 1985 like the others and so did the Volley ball Super Smurf, I had the date wrong, so seeing that they ALL were 1985 releases I would assume the catalog is for 1985 :)
"Smurfs, Smurfs, and More Smurfs!"

Postby angelsmurf » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:07 am
Hi Christy,

the small booklet (IMG_0658.JPG) is from 1991.

Thanks for the larger picture (IMG_0541.JPG), and this sheet is a VERY MYSTERIOUS thing. :shock: :-?

You all will agree there are this facts: Birthday of smurfs: 1958

25th smurf birthday anniversary: 1983 -> you can read this i.e. on front page of catalogue 1983

20th anniversary of Schleich smurf productions: 1985 -> you can read this in 1985 catalogue on page 5 in three languages: "..20 years ago Schleich produced the first smurf.."

On your sheet Schleich tells us in one sentence they have "25 years of smurfs AND 20 years smurf figurines from Schleich". :banghead: :banghead: (in the same year, really ??)

HOW COULD THIS BE POSSIBLE ??? :? I would say this sheet is from 1986

Gargamel in box first appears in 1986 catalogue, please check out the scans of my catalogues in the thread.

keep on smurfin'
angelsmurf

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:48 pm
I was confused by the years as well, Stefan :) :) :) :)

Christy, if you want to put a year to it, I'd probably go with 1985/86..this would make it fit with the 20th anniversary...and the release year of the Jokey box. :-?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby naish510 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:43 am
Thanks for the information !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Postby naish510 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:39 pm
Here is another booklet, Schleich Mafi, don't know the year :-?

Postby angelsmurf » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:09 pm
Christy, this booklet is from 1980.

I guess I should upload pics of all of my collectors booklets too.

keep on smurfin'
angelsmurf

Postby naish510 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:18 pm
Thanks Stefan !
I'm working on my website to put the catalogues in it but i didn't know i have so many.... :-?

Postby André » Tue May 04, 2010 9:23 am
Hi Christy,

the small booklet (IMG_0658.JPG) is from 1991.

Thanks for the larger picture (IMG_0541.JPG), and this sheet is a VERY MYSTERIOUS thing. :shock: :-?

You all will agree there are this facts: Birthday of smurfs: 1958

25th smurf birthday anniversary: 1983 -> you can read this i.e. on front page of catalogue 1983

20th anniversary of Schleich smurf productions: 1985 -> you can read this in 1985 catalogue on page 5 in three languages: "..20 years ago Schleich produced the first smurf.."

On your sheet Schleich tells us in one sentence they have "25 years of smurfs AND 20 years smurf figurines from Schleich". :banghead: :banghead: (in the same year, really ??)

HOW COULD THIS BE POSSIBLE ??? :? I would say this sheet is from 1986

Gargamel in box first appears in 1986 catalogue, please check out the scans of my catalogues in the thread.
Hi Stefan and Christy,

The writing: "25 years of smurfs AND 20 years smurf figurines from Schleich" is the same as on the jubileesmurf-wrapping they released 1985. It seems Schleich counts 20 years between 1965 and 1985 on the figurines and 1960 to 1985 on the smurfs. Look at the writing on your jubileesmurfs on your website Christy.

So my guess is that this booklet is from autumn ( herbst) 1985. Should be the same year as they released the jubillesmurfs. Could that be correct??
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Postby angelsmurf » Tue May 04, 2010 10:43 am
Yes André,

after all I came to this conclusion too, this sheet must be from autum (Herbst) 1985, because of the Smurf with Gargamel in box (c) 1985.

In the next dealer catalogue 1986 (published January 1986) first time the Smurf with Gargamel in box is included.

keep on smurfin'
angelsmurf

Postby André » Tue May 04, 2010 12:18 pm
Stefan,

which year is the first animals appears in the Schleichcatalogues? My daughters collects the animals and I am trying to get the catalogues for them for these years. It seems Schleich used the same booklets for all their items starting from 2000. Before this they had separate booklets for smurfs, animals etc.

Could you also PM or email me your emailadress? My computer with all my emails crashed a while ago and I don´t have any old emails saved. :( New modern life problems. :lol:
André

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Postby angelsmurf » Tue May 04, 2010 2:58 pm
Hello André,

I think the first time Schleich used one COLLECTORS booklet for their whole sortiment is 1999.

1998 is a small booklet with smurfs only.

Sorry for your PC trouble, I hope it works now and you have not lost important or personal data.

keep on smurfin'
angelsmurf

Postby André » Wed May 05, 2010 9:16 am
Thanks Stefan,

I don´t have the 1999 booklet or dealercatalogue. I have the 1998 booklet for smurfs and the 2000 with all items.

Do you have all the dealercatalogues between 2000 and 2010?

I have a external-harddisc for pictures, files etc.. So nothing important was lost. :D

André
André

Postby angelsmurf » Thu May 06, 2010 1:08 pm
No André,

I have 2000, 2002 and 2009.

As far as I know the collectors booklets from 2000 and up have the same content as the dealer catalogues, just in smaller format and I decided to don't collect the big books.

2009 dealer catalogue has only 4 additional pages (2 about sales aids, 2 with adresses in various countries.

keep on smurfin'
angelsmurf

Postby André » Fri May 07, 2010 9:19 am
I have all of them between 2000 and 2008, both booklets and catalogues.

And as you say there are only a few more pages in the catalogues. About 5-6 extra pages with sales-stuff. But the pictures are not exactly the same on some pages. For example the displayboxes are shown in the dealercatalogues and not in the booklets. But otherwise it is only the size, as you pointed out.
André

Login