Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 2 of 2

Postby Bunno Smurf » Thu Dec 09, 2004 3:24 am
$4.05 geez!!! :)

I bought another big lot the other day, if there's any in there you can have them. Its a bit hard to see exactly whats in the lot. You know those hidden ones up the back and the ones behind the other ones. There's one hidden behind the smurf house too but I think its a smurfette.

Sometimes you get lucky with those lots though!

Linda

Postby pekkelien » Thu Dec 09, 2004 6:00 am
i got my super rare tennis player that way you could ownly see its arm and i bought it very cheap to combine sendingscosts and when i opent it

it was an eraly christmas :daz:

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Dec 09, 2004 6:29 am
I get my Rollerskating Smurfettes by surprise sometimes too. Usually the sellers don't regard these as anything valuable.....but I hope to one day be rolling in them....maybe it's because I can't skate....roller or ice.

Dyar
Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Dec 09, 2004 6:42 am
Thats because I'm buying them for the same reason Dyar :)
LOL Steve....you and another friend of mine as well who also bought the flags....they have become like gold now. I only have the one variation that came as a super and I have my Syd....other than that I haven't got any except all of the flags who need a home.

I hate to mention this....but wouldn't adding the flags to a spare Sign Bearer smurf be kind of like making a fake also?...it's the same type of principal really of adding something to a smurf that didn't originally go with it.

Oh no...why is everyone looking at me like that.....we don't have to go through all of this again if you don't want to...you know fake fakes and fake authentics and authentic fakes etc etc?......aaarrrgghhhh
Postby steveparkes » Thu Dec 09, 2004 12:45 pm
and I would have paid you $4.10 :)

Anyone find any more signbearers chuck them mine and Dyar's way :D
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk
Postby steveparkes » Thu Dec 09, 2004 12:47 pm
Actually..I have about 7 of them, all with country flags in them..I have about 24 flags that require signbearers..I want to display the flags, rather than keep them in a box..I wouldn't sell them on with the flags in.

The quest continues :)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby pekkelien » Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:14 pm
i have whone on a white smurf a gram

http://cgi.benl.ebay.be/ws/eBayISAPI.dl ... eName=WDVW

Postby Raresmurf » Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:45 am
I got my Dallas package today. Dyar, I now have 3 flag bearers for you, I didn't ship them yet becuase I was waiting for this one to arrive.

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:31 am
Wahoooooooooo

Thanks Papa.....I am still waiting for my big package to arrive... :( I know Stace, Smurfysteve, LInda and others are waiting for it to arrive so I can make good on past trades or ones that are on their way here.....hopefully I can get it soon and if there is something in there you need I will send it your way.

Thanks again

Dyar
Page 2 of 2

Login