Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby attombomb7 » Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:05 pm
here is another rare socle.. Billy Bobs!

Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:18 pm
I love the smurf o grams. It seems to be my new adiction but i only have two. :( I only got the second one las week as mrssamwisegamgee got me one for xmas but couldnt wait till then or should i say i couldnt wait till them and pesterd her till she gave it to me. :) :) :) :) She got me the i love you one and i think hes great.
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Dec 05, 2004 10:32 pm
I am starting to come around to these smurf a grams/sockels......I am about to purchase my 2nd one....I will have to keep up with smurfy Steve...if he has 2 then I must as well....let me know when you get a 3rd Steve and I will match you.

What do you know about these American ones Attom? I figure they are rare but I thought I heard someone here say they aren't listed in the Katalog....do you know much about them?

Fram a gram....oops...I mean Dyar

Postby Fram » Mon Dec 06, 2004 3:21 am
I'm also thinking about getting some more sockels... I should get the ones I have first out again, I think I have three but I'm not certain. Perhaps I will buy some in lots, they are cheaper that way than when you get them individually it seems :soapbox: (only emoticon resembling a sockel!)
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby attombomb7 » Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:48 am
HI!

be careful!

I thought that too..and started to buy some last year..I have about 30 of them..

but........ I soon found out there are TONS and TONS of them!! in
various languages too!..so its a HUGE bunch of stuff to collect!..and they are way more$$ then regular smurfs once you get the few common ones!

also TOns OF fakes too..so you need to study..them..and very few are documented!

so its a major collectable! heheheheh!

so I am holdin back!! :wink::
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website

Postby Fram » Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:52 am
Yes, I'm not going to spend too much on it, but if I get the chance... I'm now bidding on a set with amongst others, five rohlinge and two stands. I don't even know what's on the stands, as they are in the back of the lot, but that's part of the fun. I also love the pencil sharpeners, I have perhaps ten of them (I hope), one of them even with a double as high sharpener as the usual ones (and it has Schleich in the plexiglas bottom of the sharpener: anyone knows those?). I have a feeling they are faking those as well (what aren't they faking, apart from the houses?), but I like them...
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby pekkelien » Mon Dec 06, 2004 10:23 am
lol i knew i was going to be a high price

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:47 pm
My sharpeners have this
(and it has Schleich in the plexiglas bottom of the sharpener: anyone knows those?)
They are old shop stock from Malta and I have the original Schleich display box for them so they are definitely not fake. I will take a pic of the box for you later.

Postby attombomb7 » Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:30 pm
HI!

fram! I like the pencil sharpeners too!

I am watching a few rare ones one right now..

I saw a orange surprise one...that went yesterday!

I have the green surprise one..and pink one...on a sharpener

also the moon smurf..

I will check out Karen's too! I think they are all kind great for getting a smurf on a log..for display!!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website

Postby pekkelien » Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:47 am
it was hard to find my first smurf a gram but now a year later i got 50 or 60 :)

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:58 pm
Have you, well i think me and Dyer will soon catch up with you. :) :) :)
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D

Postby pekkelien » Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:11 pm
:D

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:14 pm
I only had the Shiver on a pencil sharpener and I tried to sell him twice for about $7 Aus with no luck. After the second time I just decided to keep him and I am glad I did. I bought my second only this week (Earache) and I will look for some more as I go along. They aren't priorities but they are kind of cool so hopefully I will get a few more over time.

Dyar

PS - When Syd is misbehaving I could always threaten to sharpen his nose. :D

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:37 pm
PS - When Syd is misbehaving I could always threaten to sharpen his nose. :D
NOOOOOOOOO, don't you hurt my Syd! :-x
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby attombomb7 » Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:51 pm
it was hard to find my first smurf a gram but now a year later i got 50 or 60 :)
are they all dutch or french? or german?

what is the rarest one??
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website

Postby pekkelien » Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:55 am
5 till 6 dutch some english and the most german
Page 1 of 1

Login