Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Oprime » Sat Dec 04, 2004 4:32 am
Hi people!
Has anyone encountered these before. They are 9cm tall plastic Smurfs from the beginning of 80's or earlier. The material is like in those squeeze toys that make a sound when you step on them, but with a hairy/fluffy surface. The colours have fainted (I tried to get them to look as they are) but the hair has only come off on the fingers and sharp edges like the sides of the shoes. I've had a Normal Smurf as well, but could not find him now. He has also lost his colours like this, so I believe it is characteristic of these hairy dudes. There are no production markings at all.

I was unable to find these Smurfs on the net so I thought I'll the real experts, you guys! I don't collect non-PVC stuff, but I had to save these from the flee market.

And sorry for posting dirty pictures here :)

Pauli from Fin

PS. Is the attached picture huge on your screen? I don't know what happened, to me it looks much bigger than the one I attached (400x320pix).

SCU Finland>>Smurfs display
Ei leiki, ei pelleile!

Postby Fram » Sat Dec 04, 2004 6:04 am
The picture ain't huge, it's nice and crisp (and naughty). I have normal smurf from these, also faded, but I don't know anything else about it either.
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Oprime » Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:30 am
Yes, now the image size looks right. In the preview mode it seemed about 900pix wide which got me confused. Or maybe its just my medication :eek:

:lol: P
Pauli from Fin

Postby Fram » Sat Dec 04, 2004 1:56 pm
Here you can find them (Papa, Smurfette and three Normals) for sale. Again, they are very badly faded...
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:36 pm
Is anyone interested in these because they look odd and I would to bid on them and have a closer look....I need to feed the brain smurfy info these days as I want to learn about all types of stuff.

Cheers

Dyar

Postby Oprime » Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:08 am
OK, Xavier provided me with some info: these are from a playset "FLoCKED figures" made in china in 1988 and there are 9 different figurines all together. They are described in USA catlogue "unauthorized guide of smurf" on page 109. If anyone wants these two just PM me.

Pauli

Postby Rachel » Mon Dec 06, 2004 5:20 pm
WOW, these guys look like they have just come out of the freezer. :snowing:

Thanks for the info, I haven't seen these before, they look interesting. :hiya:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby pekkelien » Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:43 am
give them a good meal and some clothes syd :D

Postby attombomb7 » Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:03 am
well they must have been a bit frosty!! :snowing: :snowdance:

:) :)
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:22 pm
They will thaw out down here...that's for sure.....if not I might chop them up and put them in my drinks over the summer.

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
Page 1 of 1

Login