Home of the Smurf Community

Find all the news and rumours about the Smurf movie here
Page 6 of 7

Postby PVCBlue » Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:45 pm
"Smurfs, Smurfs, and More Smurfs!"

Postby bradley » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:24 pm
oh WOW!! Nice find! Thanks for posting. :D
That smurf is really funny looking but very cool!
Finally a look at what the smurfs will look like in 3D. Awesome.

Postby André » Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:10 am
WOW!!!!!

I showed this to my children and they loved it. :-D

I will check if it is possible to book the seats for the opening day already. :) And as many of you written before. Think about all the movie accessories and toy this will bring to the stores. :D

One of the empleyees in the largest cinema in town used to work with me 10 years ago. I will see if I can get him to put some nice items aside. Just have to keep my fingers crossed he is still working there then. :)

/André

Postby Gerda » Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:13 am
I love that poster..
Usually the internet is full of movie posters you can buy from variouse places, hopefully this will be the case with this one too
happily smurfing along

Postby bradley » Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:30 am
where is this flyer from? I'm guessing the photo was taken from a magazine/newsletter to promote licencing opportunities.

Postby André » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:40 am
Could be Brad,

Why don´t you give Juli Boylan a call. :)

I had to google her and I found this from 2005.

Maybe this still is her job???

"
Juli Boylan has been promoted to senior veep of consumer products for Sony Pictures.

Boylan will oversee licensing for such upcoming films as "Memoirs of a Geisha" and "The Da Vinci Code"; Sony Pictures Animations' first CGI release, "Open Season"; and film and television properties that include "It's a Big, Big World" on PBS.

She replaces Al Ovadia as head of consumer products. He ankled in November to pursue other ... "

/André

Postby SMURFSTEROCKS » Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:47 pm
This Smurf Movie Poster is being circulated in many different movie sites:

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=58541

http://spoilertv-movies.blogspot.com/20 ... o-pic.html

If I find more I'll post them up.
(Website is only viewable on Internet Explorer)

Postby PVCBlue » Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:38 am
This Smurf Movie Poster is being circulated in many different movie sites:

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=58541

http://spoilertv-movies.blogspot.com/20 ... o-pic.html

If I find more I'll post them up.
The first link has been changed - http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=58620

:D

Postby Nivid » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:19 pm
DORKY!!!!!!!!!

NOT very cute at all!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Nivid :hiya:

Postby PVCBlue » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:45 pm
where is this flyer from? I'm guessing the photo was taken from a magazine/newsletter to promote licencing opportunities.
Brad I have a friend in the industry who saw a magazine with a full page ad of this poster and sent it to me, now... this is weird - since I have posted this image here - it has become viral! It is on 99.9% of the movie blogs and websites most of them crediting me or my website - even PerezHilton.com!! , does this make me famous?? LOL!!! :D

Postby Pitufo » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:45 am
I love your new avatar, Gary!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
JOAQUÍN

Postby PVCBlue » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:50 am
I love your new avatar, Gary!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
Thanks - I thought it fit the theme!! LOL!! :-D

Postby Tojo » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:08 am
Yeah, it looks very good :-D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby JT » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:41 am
It´s nice that Movie is being made. But on the otherhand I personally don´t like the way Smurf has been changed. It may work better on 3D computer animation, and might be more suitable for kids today.

JT

Postby steveparkes » Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:32 am
I agree JT, I'm not sure I like the look of that smurf, is it just me or does it look like they have been put on a diet? Not sure about the feet either.

Thanks for posting the photo Gary, but I'd be a bit carefull copyrighting something that actually belongs to Columbia pictures, I'd hate for you to get into trouble. :(
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby PVCBlue » Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:36 am
Thanks for posting the photo Gary, but I'd be a bit carefull copyrighting something that actually belongs to Columbia pictures, I'd hate for you to get into trouble. :(
No trouble here Steve, the copyright pertains to the picture NOT the poster, just like when I take pictures of my collection or anything else, it is my picture so it can be marked so, even if the item - like a pvc smurf or something else - is copyrighted itself by another entity. :D

Postby JT » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:07 am
I agree JT, I'm not sure I like the look of that smurf, is it just me or does it look like they have been put on a diet? Not sure about the feet either.
Yes, they´ve definately lose weight and got longer legs. Also measurements of smurf´s head have been re-done. It meets better modern standards of perfect figure :)
Still it´s very nice of them to even try :D

JT

Postby PVCBlue » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:11 am
Yes, they´ve definately lose weight and got longer legs. Also measurements of smurf´s head have been re-done. It meets better modern standards of perfect figure :)
Still it´s very nice of them to even try :D

JT
I will mention that to my brother-in-law JT, a close friend of his was offered the job of Art Director on the movie. :D

Postby stampysmurf » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:21 am
I like the little poster smurf.....I think he's really cute! :) :) :)
Page 6 of 7

Login