Home of the Smurf Community

Contests, quizzes and smurf games.
Page 3 of 9

Postby Fram » Thu May 05, 2005 6:24 am
:welcome: Honey! Of course you are allowed, no discrimination between old and new members here. I'll add you to the list in a minute.
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby honey_smurfette » Thu May 05, 2005 7:12 am
Excellent thankyou!!

8) Drew I enjoyed the chat too... was thinkin you'd be tired..
I actually thought i had an avatar but maybe my computer was playing up at the time (for a change) NOT! I'll have another go... *tries again*

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu May 05, 2005 8:09 am
Well you have one now.....I take it you figured it out. Okay, I see you found one that makes all of the other smurfs go GRRRRRRRRRRR at. :D

Dyar

Postby SuperJen » Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:50 pm
I think this competition is rigged and that's why the forum broke :) as now some of us had to re register.......

What's going on here?

:crazyangry: :crazyangry: :crazyangry: :crazyangry:

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:42 am
I reckon 255 ! :-D :beer:

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:33 am
This forum is a secret time machine, it has the ability to go back in time, we saw daleks approaching so we quickly jumped in the Fartis and went back in time until we reached May 7th.

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:35 am
Oh and someone said who was Chris earlier, well you are meant to say who is Chris because technically he is "Smurfy Who" and we are all his little assistants. :) :) :)

Postby SuperJen » Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:53 am
Oh and someone said who was Chris earlier, well you are meant to say who is Chris because technically he is "Smurfy Who" and we are all his little assistants. :) :) :)
:haha:

I don't mind being his little assistant if he is going to keep the family together :D
:star: SUPERJEN :star: :eye: I've got my eye on you

Postby Fram » Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:14 am
Due to the board problems has this little long competition gone a bit wrong... Everyone who has given a guess the last month and a half is gone, so please guess again. Also everyone else is free to guess again (replacing earlier guesses), as the rejoining members and so on make it tough to see where this is going. I'll change the deadline from end of june to end of september, so things can get back to normal...
The mystery prize is still a mystery prize though, nothing changed there!

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:33 am

Postby Fram » Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:42 am
Only two weeks left to vote or to change your previous vote! I have now an idea what the mystery prize may be, but I'm of course not going to tell you :daz:
Don't expect huge value, but I do think it's something Smurfy most people here would want and don't have yet.

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:54 am
Hee hee my vote is well off I think! Perhaps I need to bribe people to join! :) :)

Postby smurfwish » Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:22 pm
Phew...thought I was going mad...made a guess in May/June time but couldn't find it anywhere! :-? Now realise I must be one of the ones that went missing. Anyway seeing as this is 'where the party is' :party: , I guess that there will be 272 members by the end of the year (give or take a few-does that count? :?: ) Only joking

Maxine xxx

WHO NEEDS BIRTHDAYS WHEN EVERYDAY IS A SMURFDAY

Postby Smurf1303 » Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:57 pm
If I've still got time to enter, I'd guess 313 as it's my birthday (in American speak!)

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:40 pm
I'll guess 312 :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:09 am
My birthday is 313 in English speak :) :)

Postby Fram » Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:47 am
I've added them!
My apologies to anyone else who has lost his vote in the may-june catastrophe. You are still allowed to guess (as is everyone else) though!

Postby ginasmurf » Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:10 am
looks like mine disappeared too! From memory my original guess was 321 so I think I will stick to that! :D

Postby Fram » Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:56 am
Done!

Postby XoioX2000 » Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:08 am
Done what? :-?

Have another one: :beer: :D :cheers: :beer: :beer: :eek: :cool: :lol: :lol:
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave
Page 3 of 9

Login