Home of the Smurf Community

Contests, quizzes and smurf games.
Page 2 of 4

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:47 am
Ok , here is my entry. Papa smurf visit's the dentist . :-D Lucie

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:57 am
i like it very good. :clap: LMAO! :sofunny: I think its great, did he have to have any fillings of dos he have top gnashers for an old guy. :D
Smurfy regards, steve. :D

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:16 pm
That's fantastic Lucie :) :) :) :)

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:02 pm
I love papa's visit to the dentist!! I laughed out loud and work and really couldn't explain why!! :sofunny: :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:43 pm
Thanks guy's, it was a spur of the moment photo at 7.40am this morning before we set up surgery for the day. My dad gave me the papa smurf this morning when i dropped my dogs off at the farm on my way to work. I popped him in the dental chair with Lesley my collegue (pictured) and said "pose for me" and the rest is history . By the way Steve , papa has great teeth for an old guy :D Lucie

Postby Rachel » Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:51 pm
Fab pic Luce, I love the idea of it. Papa should be very happy. :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Brainy's Babe » Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:52 pm
Wow! I love it!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

I must confess that I did consider taking a smurf to the ortho lab but dental laboratories aren't um as photogenic as dental surgeries :)

Nah, trudi smurfs emptying the plaster trap just wouldn't have looked good. Although I quite like the idea of a Brainy Smurf and the tool of spatulation pic :D

Your surgery looks fab btw!

And I really want to use that pic in an essay for college!!!!!!!

Great work!
I'm not sickly - I'm Brainy!

You ain't seen nothing 'till you've seen SMURFETTE.

Postby Brainy's Babe » Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:55 pm
By the way Steve , papa has great teeth for an old guy :D Lucie
Well should he ever need it, I'll knock up some dentures at a discount, as long as Lucie is willing to fit them. (I'm not allowed near the patients)

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:13 pm
Great pic Claire....it brought a smile to my face while I was contemplating doing some boring legal work.....I think I will read the forum a little bit longer now. :D

Postby Brainy's Babe » Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:09 am
Great pic Claire....it brought a smile to my face while I was contemplating doing some boring legal work.....I think I will read the forum a little bit longer now. :D
:) It's Lucies's pic. :neener:

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:02 am
:eek: It's my picture Dyar, i think you must take note from your above post and READ the forum :) :) :) :) You naughty man :D Lucie

Postby XoioX2000 » Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:09 am
:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

What a great pic!!!! :) :) :) :)

Glad to know that papasmurf passed his checkup! Lucie I might use that pic to show my little boy that even PapaSmurf has to go to the dentist! He might convinced him to actually sit in the chair and open next he goes...

Last time it would have been easier to open a triple lock stainless steel safe than to open his mouth... :banghead:
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave
Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:53 pm
Hi all here is my entry i had great fun in trying to do this one. My pet gex wanted to be involved but i wasnt keen on him trying to bite off my smurfies head. :( :) it took many atempts to try to get it right. I though it would be good to see a cave smurf up against his enimy. Enter the dragon.................. :) :)
Smurfy regards, steve. :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:03 pm
:eek: It's my picture Dyar, i think you must take note from your above post and READ the forum :) :) :) :) You naughty man :D Lucie
Great pic Lucie....it brought a smile to my face while I was contemplating doing some boring legal work.....I think I will read the forum a little bit closer from now on. :D

:-? ......you guys know what I am like :o ....however it's sometimes hard to concentrate perfectly when I am trying not to get busted being on the forum at work. We have a lunch break....and a time for work.....but this company doesn't allow enough time for the forum which I will be taking up with the union very soon......the boss here just laughs at me and doesn't take my forum requirements seriously......unless she catches me on there of course :music: ....where is the love? :-?

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:25 am
Your Ok Dyar, i just like teasing you :shock: . I understand fully as i have a tyrant for a boss .
Smurfy Steve your picture is fantastic , your Simon(caveman)smurf looks like he's going to get eaten but is holding his corner really well :D Lucie

Postby aussiesmurf » Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:12 am
Great photo steve, looks excellent....hope u got him out in time.... :D
:flower:

Meagan

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:19 am
hope u got him out in time
Which one? :) :) :)

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:19 am
Oh and great pic Steve!

Postby Bunno Smurf » Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:44 am
Well I wasn't going to enter this competition as I haven't been feeling that well lately but had some inspiration while Eloise and I were raiding the tasty treats in the garden. Its kinda a family effort as she gave me the inspiration and Phil came up with the caption.

A little background story to set the scene:

Once long long ago before man started writing history books, but after he got kicked out of the Garden of Eden and blamed it on the woman, man used to tell stories. The most common tale of all was of "the one that got away". The more times the man told the story the bigger and bigger the fish got. Hence came the term "fishy story". And from then on throughout time the male of the species has always made things out to be BIGGER than they actually are. It seems the same holds true with smurfs.
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:58 am
:haha: That is cute!!
:dory: Staci :dory:
Page 2 of 4

Login