Home of the Smurf Community

Contests, quizzes and smurf games.
Page 2 of 3

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Oct 14, 2004 10:42 pm
I stick my tongue out in your generally direction you Staci woman you......madame Rachel says I as cleverer as you American eagle bird dung brain,....with my supersonic skippy sensors I find all those incompetent blue weasels on Madame Rachel's website with one eye tied behind my back.

I blow raspberries in your face until you drown in pool of spit you fluesy American hamster you.

Dyar

....the try hard (somewhat) Aussie taunter who needs his medicine YESTERDAY.

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Oct 15, 2004 2:01 pm
LOL - what took you so long to find them all?? I found all three on 10/1 - and I can't drown in spit - maybe you can say drown in air?? But spit is still liquid so :P~~~ to you! Let's just wait and see who wins this month! :-D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Rachel » Sat Nov 06, 2004 4:37 pm
October's winner is Glinys from Australia. Well Done!

The hidden smurfs were on:

Bulletin Boards
Millenium Smurfs
Super Smurfs 4.0252 - 4.0512

Prize for November - 2.0135 Tennis Smurfette.

Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:00 am
Hi Rachel

Yeah Glinys is my secret name actually. I sometime use that name to fool other people...but I suppose it's really quite obvious it's me isn't it? I mean if you take away the "G", "l", "i", "n" & "s"...and then add a "D", "a" & "r" you get Dyar don't you? Do you think this name is too obvious? I will PM you my postage details now.

Dyar aka Glinys from Australia.

PS - Alright it was worth a try Rach.....please say "Hi" to Glinys for me will you...I have not met this person yet in my travels.

Postby Rachel » Sun Nov 14, 2004 12:39 pm
Hi Dyar :-D
Sorry you didn't win last month but I can tell you there was a LOT of competition. :shock:

:shhh: Don't tell anyone but it has been quiet for entries so far this month so quick, get entering.

:shhh: Secret hint for Staci, Stace 1 of your answers is wrong. :yikes:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:32 pm
Hey Dyar,
I've met Glinys...well not actually met...shes bought some smurfs from me :)

Linda
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:16 pm
Well I am glad that selling smurfs is not an Olympic event because as far as selling smurfs goes my record would be Linda: 1.... & Glinys None.

Dyar

PS - Glinys None...that sounds familiar :-?

Postby Rachel » Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:52 pm
Hi guys :wave2:

I have been meaning to post here for some time to say that the Blue Imps monthly smurf contest is back up and running. Oops, sorry. :o

Anyway, it is all happening again so if you fancy winning free smurfs have a go. :D

http://www.blueimps.com/smurf_contest.html

March's winner is Johan Lemmens from Belgium. Well Done!

Wanted Smurfs
Smurfs News - 2005 smurfs
2.0455 Tourist smurf variation page

Prize for April - 2.0497 Slouchy Smurf.

Postby Nuts about smurfing » Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:45 pm
Phew, that's not easy!! You're site is huge Rachel. I have had a good browse before, but never followed every link like that. Wonderful collection of smurfs.

Think I've got them though, so how about you close the competition earlier this month...... eh......? I'll make it worth your while, I don't have Slouchy yet :) :) :)

please? pleeeeeeease? Plllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssse

(I'd better stop there - Louisa doesn't like it when I grovel in front of other women :-? )

Postby steveparkes » Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:36 pm
I can only find 2 :( But it doesn't matter as I already have slouchy..so I'll let someone else win this month :D (good competition rachel btw)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:33 am
I don't believe that Rach actually knows where they are hidden...I have sent her an email testing her on this and hopefully she will prove that she knows and then everything will then be dandy.

Dyar

PS - I know what you mean about trying to find them on Rachel's site Mark...I have tried to find them a few times in the past and it's like trying to find a Rollerskating Smurfette that actually admits to being attracted to Syd.......very hard to find indeed.....although in Rachel's favour....her hidden smurfs do actually exist.

PPS - Ever thought about adding a hidden smurfs page to yoru website Rach?....for the people like me that are eternally challenged?

Postby Yonna » Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:02 am
I found all three!! :woohoo:
Go ahead! Smurf my day!

Postby Rachel » Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:46 pm
Thanks guys and Thanks for the entries, I wish you luck. :-D

I don't believe that Rach actually knows where they are hidden...I have sent her an email testing her on this and hopefully she will prove that she knows and then everything will then be dandy.
Don't laugh but there have been a couple of time when I have forgotten to write them down and have spent hours finding them again to update the site. :banghead: :lol:

Postby Margaret » Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:51 pm
Rachel
Last month was so hard it took me a month and a half to find it lol
I didn't realize you only had a month to find it you must have thought what is she doing entering when it is over lol . Well this month is not much easier I only found two . I need a hint . :-? :)

By the way Rachel your collection is amazing !! Your web site is great you have so much great information !! :D

Good luck everyone !!! :D

:cheers:
Margaret

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:15 pm
Don't laugh but there have been a couple of time when I have forgotten to write them down and have spent hours finding them again to update the site. :banghead: :lol:
:haha: Ooops, I'm not laughing AT you, just with you :) Was that the time that I kept entering with the one smurf that wasn't in that month's contest? I think I had you very confused until you realized there was a rogue smurf on the loose :lol:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Rachel » Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:00 pm
:haha: Ooops, I'm not laughing AT you, just with you :) Was that the time that I kept entering with the one smurf that wasn't in that month's contest? I think I had you very confused until you realized there was a rogue smurf on the loose :lol:
Yes Stace :oops:

........ but that was just one time! :?:

Postby Rachel » Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:03 pm
Thanks Margaret, :-D

Don't worry, you have still got a bit of time to find the third. To be honest, I have been running a little late the last couple of months as work has been a bit busy so all late entries were accepted, normally though I do *try* to change things over and declare the winner as soon as I can in the month. :D

Postby Rachel » Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:23 am
Ooop, I had completely forgotten to update this thread. :oopz:

The Blue Imps monthly contest is up and running and last month the winner was our very own Renee from Australia.

Smurf Variations
Smurf A Grams
2.0403 Nat variation page

This months prize: Graduate Smurf

http://www.blueimps.com/smurf_contest.html

If you would like to enter, just find the three hidden smurfs and their special words.

You can either fill in the form or if you have problems, email me the info instead. :D

Postby ChunkMasterMC » Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:45 am
I certainly did!!! :-D
Thank you Blue Imps for my new addition... :thanks2:
As you can see my other Smurfs got together and threw him a bit of a Welcome to Australia party. Now that I have the Farmer Smurf I can get him to go and work out in my over grown yard!!! :)
ChunkMasterMC :music:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:00 am
Congratulations Renee....I have never won the Blue Imps monthly contest so you did very well finding them all

Welcome to Australia little fella

Dyar
Page 2 of 3

Login