Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 1 of 2
Postby bradley » Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:03 am
Just came across these photos on flickr and did a search. Make-up company called "Too Faced Cosmetics" have created a 'The Smurfette Collection' of make-up available at Sephora stores. I'm assuming in America?? Released 26th December 08.

Here are a couple pics from flickr:

This one must be a display, as I'm wondering if that smurfette figure is available to buy! Probably just for the display :(

Postby bradley » Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:09 am
Smurfette Mood Swing Lip Gloss, $18.50: A mood activated lipgloss that starts off Smurfy blue and then magically blossoms into countless shades of Smurf-berry pink depending on the wearer's emotional state!

So Smurfy Illuminating Face Powder, $26.00: Created in the image of Smurfette, this multi-shade palette brightens and tones with a combination of soft, color-correcting shades that blend together for wear on any skintone.

So Smurfy Eye Shadow Collection, $32.50: A chic palette that includes four complimentary eye shadow shades -- two of which are debossed with the classic Smurf daisy and Smurfette's silhouette.

Smurfy Eyed Liquid Liner, $17.50: Two long-lasting, fast-drying liquid eyeliners, in Smurf-inspired blue and white shades formulated with sparkling, micro-glitter.

Available to buy on the Sephora website
http://www.sephora.com/search/search_re ... &x=35&y=15

Postby Tojo » Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:11 am
That's an interesting find Brad :D

I'm sure my daughter would love to have those products.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby bradley » Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:15 am
That's an interesting find Brad :D

I'm sure my daughter would love to have those products.
Its times like these I wish I was a cross-dresser :banghead:
Oh! I have teenage sisters... they'd like these. One of my sisters brought a few of the smurfette t-shirts from Jay Jays.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:09 am
Needless to say, I love the display items. :cheers:

It looks like they put real effort into making it looking nice..it's exciting that more stuff is coming out in the US :-D :-D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SmurfingH » Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:11 am
We have Sephora over here but I don't know if they will carry this range. Would be interesting to find out. There was a shop at Bluewater if anybody is near enough to go and check? Al.......?

Postby bwalters » Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:09 pm
I googled seghora and got severl hits. I saw one that had a store locator. I found about 10 in Missouri but none near me. Then I saw at the top a brand locator and found two faced it took me to there products. Looks like some JC Penny's are carrying them.
Mr Bill

Postby paolo » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:42 pm
They are also on US ebay starting at very low prices.

Postby misszell » Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:03 am
too faced mascara has been my favorite for years!!!...i don't believe this collection is aimed towards children.....i will be hitting my local Sephora for as much smurf makeup i can afford!!!.....they are a high end brand and aren't cheap......i believe this collection came out for us 80's fans and they hope to sell well.....

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:06 am
When we were there last week, the cashier said everyone was buying the smurfette collection which was surprising. We told her we were smurf collectors though and she was pretty cool about that (not one of those people who look at you funny). Then we asked her if we could get the whole display when the promotion is over (which is end of February) so they took my name and number and will call me to pick it up (hopefully they won't forget!). I will post display pics soon as Dyar uploads the photos from his camera :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:14 am
That sounds great, Staci!!! :D I'm crossing my fingers for you. :fingers:

Postby bradley » Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:08 pm
thats great Staci! have that got a big display in the store.. look forward to seeing a photo!

Postby Tojo » Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:51 pm
Oooh!! I hope that they really do keep the display back for you, that would be incredible :-D

Postby misszell » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:34 pm
oooh im going to my Sephora and am going to BEG.......they better give it up!!.....lol

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:00 pm
oooh im going to my Sephora and am going to BEG.......they better give it up!!.....lol
They were very cool about taking our info for the display so all you need is a nice cashier Misszell...good luck :D

Here's the nice big display:

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:02 pm
And so you can tell how tall Smurfette is....

Dyar wanted to put on all the test makeup

...so I pushed him aside to save poor Smurfette :)

Postby Lia » Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:45 pm
Great pics Staci!!
I like to get a mascara from that brand, just for the fun of having something smurfy.
Is the brand called "too faced"?
( I hope, it`s not for kids/little girls?)

Lia

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:50 pm
Knowing how "tall" Staci is...:scratchinghead:

That's an awesome display...I really hope you stay on them and can pick it up :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tojo » Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:56 pm
:) :) Great pics :D

That is a seriously big display Staci.

Are you sure that Dyar hasn't been experimenting with the makeup at home? I should check for wear on the lipgloss :)

Postby bradley » Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:12 pm
nice display! hope you are able to get it. Very cute smurfette!
Page 1 of 2

Login