Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 1 of 2
Postby TeLotoys » Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:19 am
hello everyone

the news smurf 2009 are arrived at home !!!

Postby SmurfingH » Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:12 am
Very nice. :-D

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:47 am
Well, why are the Kinder wearing tags? :-? Kinder smurfs never had tags at all.

Postby Azrael » Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:15 am
Also, Lazy Smurf is not there is he? Or am i being blind?

I get confused as they all have the wrong bases! :)
www.britishcollectorsclub.com The Smurf Collectors Club

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:12 am
Also, Lazy Smurf is not there is he? Or am i being blind?

I get confused as they all have the wrong bases! :)
There are only 8 instead of 9, Al...that's why you don't see Lazy. And I've seen the new kinders on Hong Kong ebay with the tags which makes you wonder :-?
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby smurfurious » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:19 am
Hi ! They have tags , because it seems these smurfs are a regular/standard size of the normal smurfs , much bigger than the kinder figures .
I will buy one set too , just by curiosity :shock:

Friendly , Dan

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:25 am
much bigger than the kinder figures .
Xavier's photos look just like the Ferrero Kinders that came out last month :-?
http://forum.bluecavern.com/viewtopic.p ... sc&start=0

It'd be interesting to see a photo of his next to the normal size smurfs though :D

Postby Azrael » Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:47 pm
waitaminutewaitaminutewaitaminute...

What?

Am I missing something here?

If these are kinder smurfs then why are they big? Why do they have tags? Why are they missing lazy? If they are missing lazy, then they are also missing the fishbowl that goes with the angler? Why does angler have no rod?

No offence, but I really don't understand this!
www.britishcollectorsclub.com The Smurf Collectors Club

Postby FlamingO » Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:07 pm
I am confused too but then that is not difficult :???:
:partyon:
I haven't had any interest in kinder smurfs, they r just not for me, but the smurfs in Xavier's picture look goooood :-D :badger:

I am still confused...... :scratchinghead:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:27 pm
I also believe they are the kinder smurfs, or copies of them.

It will be easy to see if they are licensed by Schleich when the new Schleich catalog comes out, but I am 99% sure they are not part of the Schleich line-up, but more like the HK fake McDonald smurfs that were faked and had the fake tags on them.

I am not saying they are not interesting, and I probably will buy a set of them, too...but everybody who buys them should be aware that they are more than likely a knock off the Kinder smurfs :-?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:14 pm
My initial response that I posted then deleted before anyone could see, pointed to the "whats new from china" thread on the ebay section of this site. But then I was the Kinder smurfs and went ...oh?!?

I like the Kinder smurf on the extreme right.. looks like he's staring at the toilet wondering who left the seat down!! :)

I know I know... one day I'll grow up.

Postby bwalters » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:23 pm
Yea but just as soon as you grow up you start thinking about who you are going to leave everything you have to someone. I don't ever plan to grow up. LOL Bill

Postby Picaja » Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:13 am
I found this on ebay

http://cgi.benl.ebay.be/ws/eBayISAPI.dl ... 818556&ru=

HongKong!
[/url]
:hiya: We Love Smurfs :-D

:naughtysmurf: Nance

Postby bwalters » Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:04 am
Hi Nance; Looks like China has enlisted a German seller or someone in China can speak German. Bill

Postby Michelle » Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:16 pm
Sorry to say...but those aren't the new smurfs of 2009! THOSE ARE THE NEW FAKES 2008! I hate ALL that chinees fake smurfs! :argue: :angry:

Michelle
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby Tojo » Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:35 pm
You know, it's wierd but I can't find any on german ebay right now :banghead:

I think I must me going blind or crazy :eek:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby JimEII » Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:34 pm
My sets of these Smurfs arrived today, exactly two weeks from purchase.

They are regular size Smurfs made of PVC and very poorly painted. The Plumber Smurf's paint on his overalls is chipping by the bottom of his foot, and the Laughing Smurf with the sack, his blue body paint ran down his leg. On second thought, maybe I will exchange him with the Plumber and it will appear he had trouble lifting the toilet seat soon enough. They all smell awful, which I attribute to the very glossy paint. Unlicensed, it could be lead base paint.

The Smurfs and their accessories all fit into pegs on the plastic stands. The accessories are made of PVC also. The heads of the molds are attached to their shoulders, they have little or no neck except for Smurfette. Her figure is put together with three pieces, the right hand and water can, her head and body, and her hair and hat. Brainy's glasses are detachable also.

I like these characters, especially the Plumber, I'll be able to create some new figures with this set. I'll be ordering more. The seller I purchased mine from was "superexcite8" but the stuff he's selling is very similar to the exact things that "novel8888" is selling.

An observation from the Kinder picture, my packages had the Plumber with the toilet, Brainy with the stack of books, Surfette with the flower pot, Laughing Smurf with the sack, and Fishing Rod Smurf with the present, but no rod and no holes in the mold to place one in his hands, nothing that a small drill can't rectify, I have some extra fishing rods. There was no Sleepwalking Smurf to trip over the sack and it seems that Fishing Smurf should be hovering over the fish bowl.

Jim

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:46 pm
Thanks for the review, Jim...I am surprised they are bigger than the actual Kinders they are modeled after. All the HK fakes smell atrocious over the past few years too. That's one sure sign they are fakes by the stench.

Postby bwalters » Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:04 pm
I guess I have a cold and don't know it. I just went and smelled my fakes from Hong Kong and I don't smell anything. I am pretty sure they are fake though. The paining is bad especally around the eyes. Some of them are so good though that most people wouldn't be able to tell. The one give away that confirmed it for me was the Mcdonnalds sport set with schelich tags. I have most of the Mcdonnalds Smurfs in bags still so I know they didn't have them. I have them all but not in bags. Bill

Postby barrufet » Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:12 am
They just seem to me the Schleich smurfs for next year, don't you think?
regards
barrufet
Barcelona
Page 1 of 2

Login