Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 1 of 2
Postby ThirstySmurf » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:22 pm
There is currently a charity auction on Ebay for a walk-on role for the Smurfs movie.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Silent-Walk-on-Role ... m153.l1262

Postby steveparkes » Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:24 am
How strange..how can you have a silent walk on part in a cartoon???? :)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:42 am
@Steve: Well, I guess they want someone to accidently discover the smurf village deep down in the forest at the beginning of the movie.

Postby FlamingO » Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:48 am
The last thing I read, and I can't find it now, was that the film was to be a mix or Live action/ Animation in the mold of films like 'Stuart Little' :-?

Postby steveparkes » Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:55 am
Ah, that would make more sense :)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Gerda » Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:12 am
That would not be a job for a smurf collector. We would be the ones smiling non stop and looking around to see what goodies we could swipe from the movie set :)

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:40 am
:) :) :) :)

How true, Gerda, How true

:) :) :) :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:32 am
How strange..how can you have a silent walk on part in a cartoon???? :)
I thought the same thing at first before reading further :-D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:30 pm
I am thinking of bidding a kazillion dollars on this auction as I doubt anyone will go higher than that.

I just hope the people who gave me my magic card will foot the bill.....cos you know, it's for charity and stuff and it will make them look cool.

Dyar

PS: :banghead: Damn.....I shouldn't of told you guys how much I was gonna bid.....now someone here will snipe me with a kazillion and one dollars :banghead: :banghead:

Postby Gerda » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:54 am

PS: :banghead: Damn.....I shouldn't of told you guys how much I was gonna bid.....now someone here will snipe me with a kazillion and one dollars :banghead: :banghead:
no no.. a kazillion and one cent.. big difference :cool:
happily smurfing along

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:31 am
:banghead: :banghead:

I knew I shouldn't of said anything about how much I was going to bid.....I doubt my credit card company will go any higher than a kazillion dollars.

....but hey, among the lint and Duvel corks in my pocket , I just found a dime.....and a dime with the original kazillion dollars beats a kazillion dollars and one cent.

......so to Gerda I say :nahnah:

Dyar

PS: I've done it again haven't I? :badpc:

Postby Gerda » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:38 am
:
......so to Gerda I say :nahnah:

Dyar

PS: I've done it again haven't I? :badpc:
yup you did. bid put in for... well i'm not telling you but it beats your dime :o
happily smurfing along

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:50 am
Duvel corks probably don't work as currency for normal people do they? :(

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:53 am
Maybe not for normal people...but nobody has ever accused Gerda of being normal...it might work for her

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:57 am
Has anyone ever accused you of being normal Moey?

Um....that's more of a rhetorical question isn't it

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:03 am
No, don't think anybody has, Dyar. You think that's the reason we get along?

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Gerda » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:39 am
I'm not a fan of the duvel so the corks wont work on me.. No I've never been told i'm not normal, in fact I have gotten quite use to the weird looks I get so to me that is normal.. guess the whole world is abnormal then if we are the normal ones :)

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby SmurfingH » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:24 pm
I don't want to be normal. Normal is under-rated! :-D Who'd want to be that boring? :)

Postby bradley » Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:16 am
How great would it be to win the walk-on role! Live action for the smurfs movie still makes me nervous. Hopefully this extras role is something like a fairy or forest elf or a knight in a castle or something like that. At least we know the film is still in production after we heard from Pete saying the studio had dropped the project.

Brad.

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:13 pm
Agreed Brad, this is positive news

Hmmmm... I'm betting the walk on role will be that literally. Someone stumbles into the forest and stands on papa smurf!!! squish! :)

Handy smurf then says "we have the technology to rebuild him, better, stronger, faster and more smurfier..." and like the winning bid on the eBay auction, Papa smurf will be the six million dollar smurf!
Page 1 of 2

Login