Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 1 of 2
Postby smurfer » Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:27 pm
Hi everybody ,
Toys"R"Us is a Dutch shop for toys , and now they has been started to sell smurfs !!! :-D :-D
I saw this today on the Toys"R"Us website !! :D
:cheers:

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:30 pm
They also have them online at the American Toys R Us(but not in the stores yet)....maybe soon :-D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby steveparkes » Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:46 pm
Still nothing for the UK :???:
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Dutchiesmurf » Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:23 pm
Prices are rather high though... especially the houses :eek:

Postby Gerda » Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:08 pm
has anyone ever bought from toy r us online?? I just wonder as they are advertising them as 'sets" and I wonder how they are packaged, if at all :-? :-?

At least by seeing thm online in american stores it gives me hope they will ome to the actuall store soon!! :-D

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Pitufo » Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:14 pm
I will have a look at those stores on saturday...Finger crossed!!!!!!
JOAQUÍN

Postby smurfieduck » Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:50 pm
Still nothing for the UK :???:
Now, there's a surprise!! :banghead:
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby cal78 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:52 pm
Now There There smurfieduck, don't hurt your self over it, i'll trade the American toys r us for the england unicef smurf event if that will make you Happy OK ?

Postby Margaret » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:22 pm
Now There There smurfieduck, don't hurt your self over it, i'll trade the American toys r us for the england unicef smurf event if that will make you Happy OK ?
lol I second that !!!

Is this something new with toys r us ?? I went to buy the big house and its not available :-?

Postby Azrael » Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:29 am
Toys R us in the states have been doing promo stuff with Star Wars for years and the uk never get them! The best place is the net or comic book shops...

We can only hope! At least when the film comes out we can be sure that they will stock LOADS of bits!
www.britishcollectorsclub.com The Smurf Collectors Club

Postby Vinniej » Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:37 pm
Alright, nice that they sell Smurfs...
But they are tooo expensive for me! :p

Postby Pitufo » Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:09 pm
Not smurfs at toys"R" us spain!!!!!! :( :( :(
JOAQUÍN

Postby swarlock » Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:07 am
Toys R us in the states have been doing promo stuff with Star Wars for years and the uk never get them! The best place is the net or comic book shops...

We can only hope! At least when the film comes out we can be sure that they will stock LOADS of bits!
Never mind the toys, I want the comic albums to show up again in The US.
Friendship is everything.

Postby swarlock » Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:11 am
The figurines are being sold at http://www.toysrus.com in The US now. :D
Friendship is everything.

Postby Rachel » Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:16 pm
Nice to see some of the biggest toy retailer stocking smurfs now. Odd to see them being sold in sets from America, especially when you look at some of the sets. eg. 6 out of the 8 Indian smurfs. :-?
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Dutchiesmurf » Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:21 pm
look at the price differences on the houses.... 14.99 dollar vs 33.95 euro... Dutch prices are almost 3 times as much :(

Postby Rachel » Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:24 pm
look at the price differences on the houses.... 14.99 dollar vs 33.95 euro... Dutch prices are almost 3 times as much :(
I just noticed that too. How strange????? :eek:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:30 pm
Odd to see them being sold in sets from America, especially when you look at some of the sets. eg. 6 out of the 8 Indian smurfs. :-?
Target online does that too here so I'm not sure if Toys R Us just might be following their lead.
:dory: Staci :dory:
Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:07 am
Hi everybody ,
Toys"R"Us is a Dutch shop for toys , and now they has been started to sell smurfs !!! :-D :-D
I saw this today on the Toys"R"Us website !! :D
:cheers:
Whooo :-D That sounds tight. :D So glad for you. :D

Postby Cassiebsg » Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:30 am
Is it just me, or does Toys'r us USA actually have cheap/cheaper toys than actual toy stores, and all Toys'r us in Europe are more expensive than toy shops??

In Portugal Toys'r us means for me, pay more for whatever you buy, and here in Denmark I also thought they're prices were too high. :eek:

Any way, those are great prices!
There are those who believe that life here began out there...
Page 1 of 2

Login