Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 1 of 6
Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:59 am
Hi guys!

The day before yesterday I went to the supermarket to get hold of some mags featuring Alicia Keys. However I stumbled over a special comic mag series by Panini. This series called "Schlumpf Mag Extra" does not consist of a comic mag, but it is even including a smurf pvc!!! :-D This mag will be released every six to eight weeks and is priced 4,50 Euro (in Germany) and it is also distributed in the Netherlands, Belgium, Austria and Switzerland. The first smurf included in the series was 2.0040 -Gift & Flower with the marking: CE Made in China, Germany, Schleich C79. Other smurfs to come up are Greedy,Disco Smurfette, Papa Classic and many more. :D

Postby Tojo » Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:36 am
Oh wow, I'm going to have to check out Frankfurt staion to see if I can find a copy!!!!!!

thanks for letting us know Dominique :-D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:38 am
Awwwww you are very much welcome, Tojo. :hug: :D

Postby Mark » Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:38 am
Wow great news, I did not see it here in the Netherlands yet. I'm going to look for it later today!

Thanks for letting us know!

Greetings,

Mark

Postby steveparkes » Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:00 am
Ooooh, can anyone pick up exra copies? :)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:02 am
I am going to pick up a copy for you, Steve plus the upcoming numbers as well. If you come to the sisters fair, I can give them to you in person, so that you save the shipping fees. :-D

However if someone fancies a copy either. Just pm me, please. :D

Postby Tojo » Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:16 am
Every year there's a questionaire in the regular Schlump Mag asking what you think of the mag, its stories, layout etc & what improvements you'd like to see. The last 2 years I wrote that I'd like to see smurfs on the cover (doesn't matter how big) instead of the usual rubbish so maybe Panini has finally taken notice of my questionaires :) I'd like to think so anyway :)

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:24 am
Oh wow Tojo!!!

If that was true, I do have to thank you from the bottom of my heart. :adore: :hug: :D

Postby SmurfingH » Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:54 am
OK, I don't want to live on an island anymore! :( Dominique, I think you're going to be busy! :-D

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:18 am
Hi Hilary,

I am going to pick up the mag for as well (and the following issues too). :D

Btw. I gladly help out up to ten of you, but since I have to save some bucks this month, I am afraid I can't help more.

Postby naish510 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:29 am
Can someone take a picture of that mag please?
And are your sure it will be in Belgium too? :-?

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:33 am
Can someone take a picture of that mag please?
And are your sure it will be in Belgium too? :-?
@Christy: I may take a pic on the weekend for you (unless Tojo shall post it earlier than me). :) I highly assume that the mag is released in Belgium as well for the tag reads: CH, A, B, NL. If not, I'll gladly help you out. :D (I may pass it over to Michelle at the Verzamelaars in about five weeks time and save the others for you to give you in person at the sisters fair later this year). :)

Postby steveparkes » Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:59 am
I am going to pick up a copy for you, Steve plus the upcoming numbers as well. If you come to the sisters fair, I can give them to you in person, so that you save the shipping fees. :-D

However if someone fancies a copy either. Just pm me, please. :D
Awwww thank you SOOOO much :hug: yes, I'll be at the fair :D
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:01 am
You are very welcome. :D But hence you have to come to every sisters far, for these series will continue at least until December. :-D

Postby SmurfingH » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:34 am
Having to go to smurf fairs - how terrible! :) Dominique is collecting for me as well, bless her! :woohoo:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:35 am
Hi guys,

this is the list of the members interested in the mag so far. Please bear in mind, that I can only list up to ten people. I will collect the mags for you and pass them over to you at the sisters' fair. :D If there should be more interested members, I might ask Tojo to help out the others. :D

deleted

Postby Tojo » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:49 am
I managed to find 3 copies at the station after visiting 2 newsagents so I'm very happy. I'm keeping 2 for myself (one smurf is staying in its packet) & I've put one by as I expect Maureen will want one (I'm getting the regular comics for her).

If more than 10 people want a comic from Dominique then I'll help out with the rest, assuming I can find some more at the newsagents of course :) Always pleased to help out :D

I'll try to take some pictures at the weekend (if I don't forget....)

Postby Picaja » Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:04 pm
Hi

I found more information on this site. Maybe this helps.

http://www.paninionline.com/collectible ... dEdit=3378
:hiya: We Love Smurfs :-D

:naughtysmurf: Nance

Postby FlamingO » Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:47 pm
Thnak you for the information Dominique :D
Next week I go to Austria and hadn't particuarly expected to find anything smurfy just :snowdance:
But now I can look out for this mag :-D :cheers:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:55 pm
Tojo, you are an absolute star :hug:...you got me one before I even knew they were out... :-D

:thanks2: so much

and Thank you Dom, for telling all of us about it :hug:

Looks like Germany is starting to pick up on smurf promo items as well :-D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Page 1 of 6

Login