Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 3 of 7

Postby Gerda » Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:19 pm
So jealouse Hilary :wishing:
happily smurfing along

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:45 pm
Oh those are so awesome!!! I would love to get one although then it would probably get broken in transit... and Oh yeah as an after thought, given the cost I may have to not eat for a year!

Heck I feel the urge to get some DAS or clay and have a crack at it myself although I doubt I could get it anywhere as good.

If it wasn't such a big project we could consider it for a competition. No prize, just the fun being creative and making something Mega-smurfy.

Postby Azrael » Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:38 am
I'd certainly get that Pixi one with them all on their shoulders! That looks amazing!!
www.britishcollectorsclub.com The Smurf Collectors Club

Postby Tojo » Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:06 am
I like that too but I'd be afraid of it arriving damaged if I ordered one.

If I could go to a shop & buy it directly then I'd definitely get one.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby jpp » Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:50 pm
JPP, do you know when these are coming out or where to buy them? I would definitely get the smaller one too, Gerda :D
Hi,

It's possible to buy this pixi in each revendor PIXI.
It is planned for October.

For more info, pm me....
Postby swarlock » Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:15 pm
I hope The US bites the bullet and lets The Merchandise come through after the movies come out.

I'm tired of waiting after 20 plus years. :x
Friendship is everything.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:39 pm
They just released three plushes with DVDs and an anniversary set in the US that you can get at Toys R US, Swarlock :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bwalters » Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:53 pm
Not at my toys R us :( :( She didn't know anything about them. :-? :-?

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:25 am
Not at my toys R us :( :( She didn't know anything about them. :-? :-?
Can Toys R Us order them in to your local Toys R Us outlet, Bill? We could get them from over here on the east coast for you, but you wouldn't have to pay for the postage if Toys R Us can order them into your local store.

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:47 am
It may take a while before they make it to your local store, Bill.

I noticed that we got the DVD a month after everybody else did. It might be the same with the plush in your store :-?

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby swarlock » Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:37 pm
They just released three plushes with DVDs and an anniversary set in the US that you can get at Toys R US, Swarlock :D
There is a Toys R Us in Orlando, Florida I can check out here. I'll see if they have any.

Now I just want to see the comic book albums come out again. :-D
Friendship is everything.

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:29 pm
That would be nice too - keep your fingers crossed :fingers:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby bwalters » Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:43 pm
I just bought a 10 euro coin on ebay it has a smurfette on it. Please tell me it's real. This is another one that I got an email that I had been out bid. Then when I got home I got one that said I won. I know I am getting older and forgetfull but I though for a min that I was losing my mind then I got an email from the seller saying the other buyer had lots of negitive feedback and he kicked his bid out. I will post a pic when I get it. Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:50 pm
I have never heard of them being faked, so I am sure it's genuine :D

I'd be interested to see a picture when you get it as I have never seen a smurfette coin before :-D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby bwalters » Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:56 pm
Hi Maureen; He has a couple more on ebay his seller id is taygton take a look they start at $34 I am not sure what a 10 euro coin is in US I think around $25 but I wanted one so I bought it. Bill

Postby bwalters » Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:00 pm
Wow I just went and checked he has a 10 euro Jokey coin too. Guess It wil have to wait. Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:07 pm
Here is a picture...

I wonder how many different coins will come out :-?

Hidden in the Woods

Postby bwalters » Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:31 pm
I don't know how many but thats two diffrent 10 euros and the one earler in this post is a 5 euro. I also bought two diffrent Belgan stamp auctions today. I didn't think I would win either but I did. I also bought 6 more plastic cases today I figured it would cost about $60 for them. When she said $26 I wondered why they were 50% off. On the way out to the car I decided to buy 6 more. So I did. They came to $56 diffrent casheer. I did some investigation and found out that the first clerk put them in the wrong dept. I took the first bunch back. I didn't say anything just that they won't work. I will get them another time. Bill

Postby bwalters » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:25 pm
I was looking again at the pic's. The 5 euro coin says it is made in Belgium. The other two 10 euro coins don't say where they are made. I don't know what that means. But I like them anyway. Bill

Postby SmurfingH » Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:34 am
That's a lovely coin. :D
Page 3 of 7

Login