Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 15 of 19

Postby steveparkes » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:32 am
with 3 more cities anounced then, it doesn't give much time left..maybe the hopes of a UK visit are running low :(
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby emismurf » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:46 am
I am really sad that the smurfs won't visit England :(

...at least Michelle got me a lovely white Smurf tho

Postby southernyacht » Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:47 am
with 3 more cities anounced then, it doesn't give much time left..maybe the hopes of a UK visit are running low :(
:???: I think you're right Steve....... although Paris is possible in a day from London where you live........... :)
Cathy x :cat:

Postby paolo » Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:57 pm
From what you can read in the happysmurfday.com web site, it seems that the name of the cities are a big secret.
I don't know about the rest of Europe, but in the case of Italy the news about Milano were on various Italian press releases since the week before, and knowing Milano it was quite obvious that they would have gathered the smurfs for display onto Duomo square.

Now they seem to be moving very fast, one city per week, whereas for the Italian date we had to wait more than a month.
So maybe there's still hope for a Great Britain or Eastern Europe date.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:49 pm
Berlin, eh?

Do we already know when they are there?

I may have to visit the city again :) :) it's always worth a visit but how much more with smurfs all over the place :-D and...I have family there :cheers:

I hope some of our German members are able to get there and some of our French members are able to get to Paris :D

It seems they are doing the bigger and some Capital cities now, I think there is still hope for London :D

Never ever give up hope until it's all over and done with :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tojo » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:32 pm
Sorry to hear that you can't get to the tour Joaquin - 1046km is a long way away!!!!

If they do go to Berlin that's too far for me too. I'm still kicking myself about hearing about Erlangen much too late :banghead: :banghead: :angry: :banghead:

It's a shame they won't be in Hastings in 2 weeks time coz then I could finally get to see them :)
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Smurf1303 » Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:14 pm
Earlier on someone said about the tour going to Brussels, do we have a date for that?

Or indeed for Paris if that's as close to the UK as we think it might get?

Postby Michelle » Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:34 am
Budapest today!

They are in a hurry, I think!

Michelle
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:29 am
Geee Budapest!!! :D Oh come Prague, so that my dad might pick up a Czech smurf, whilst visiting his friends in July. :worship:

Postby Pitufo » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:56 am
Budapest!!!!!!!What a lovely city!!!!But I don´t think there are tto many smurfs fans there!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) But believe me...some of teh nicest fakes I ever have seen ar from Budapest´s fleamarkets!!!!!! :D :D
JOAQUÍN

Postby naish510 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:39 am
They were in Warschau yesterday !!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Postby Lia » Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:39 am
Since yesterday Warsaw!
I`m curious to see the pics from the polish people

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:43 am
Warsaw!!! Gee, I have to switch my Polish channels again. :D

Postby paolo » Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:21 pm
I have a co-worker from Poland and this week she was in Warsaw for work reasons. She doesn't like smurfs, but when she comes back on Monday I will ask her if she saw something or better yet if she got something (for me!) :-D

Postby Smurf1303 » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:54 am
And today they've gone to Luxenbourg... hum not many cities left if they're going to make it to England. :-?

Can't see a picture of the celebrity smurf yet though - Georges Christen, who's a strong man.

Postby steveparkes » Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:18 pm
As the days go by..the likelyhood of a UK visit is looking ever more unlikely :???: :(
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby SmurfingH » Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:32 pm
Not fair! :(

Postby Elvissmurf » Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:01 pm
OI!!...I.M.P.S. give us a visit....we`re EUROPEAN!! too.

If the Tour de France can come here then so can your Smurf tour.

I still haven`t got a white Smurf!!! :(
BLUE MOON..YOU SAW ME SMURFING ALONE!

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:36 am
Oh no. That can't be true. :( I.M.P.S. should finally come to U.K.

Postby Lia » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:18 am
listen..this Tour lasts till october,right?
Of course, they`ll go to England! imagine, they even went to Warsaw!
Who collects smurfs in Poland???? probably nobody does.
I`m pretty sure that they will come to the UK as well.

( by the way, the Unicef shop in Holland has as many white smurfs for sale as you desire)

Lia
Page 15 of 19

Login