Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 12 of 19

Postby steveparkes » Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:50 am
Yay! Thanks Michelle :cheers:
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby SmurfingH » Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:49 am
That's amazing Michelle! :-D You and Veronique are very lucky. :) :)

Postby Michelle » Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:34 am
I forgot to tell about the big smurfs....
yes Bradley, it's the same smurfette.
They told us there will be one for each country.... so 15 in total.
But we gave her a big kiss from all of us!

Big hug
Michelle
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby Picaja » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:00 am
2 times the tour was in Belgium :cheers:

The first time I heard it the same day at 6:45 and I went to Gent ...
I had only 1 Smurf without a tag !!! :banghead:

The second time (Friday) ... it was 8:45 and I was at work when I heard it, so I have no smurf from Luik :(
I'm happy to hear that other smurffans have found a lot of smurfs! :woohoo:

I also want a tag from Gent and Luik but I don't blame other Smurflovers that they have a lot of smurfs ...

:grouphug2:
:hiya: We Love Smurfs :-D

:naughtysmurf: Nance

Postby smurfurious » Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:47 pm
Hi ! Michelle i don't need to ask these friends ( why you call them my friends ??? ) i have say i was lucky and find three of them , so i am happy with ! Today i was going back , and bought four more , and guess what ? My wife will customize one with Swarovski ( it exist with flatback sticker ) , and three to do them in the colours mentined yesterday .
Nance : i don't know you , but i will go in Woluwe this sunday , and if you want a tag , i have found one on the ground , and it is in very good shape , so i can give it to you there .
Woaw a Swarovski smurf ... just imagine the result :shock:

Dan

Postby smurfurious » Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:49 pm
Nance : next sunday ...

Postby Lia » Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:16 pm
a swarosky smurf?
What an original idea!
a lot of cristals will be needed to cover him! Good luck!

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:19 pm
I can't wait to see the smurf as I have no idea what it will look like :-D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby smurfurious » Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:50 pm
Well , something is sure , he will bright a lot , and will require special glasses to be admired :)

Dan

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:05 pm
Awsome news that the smurfs have visited another city with the chance of touching more lives. They must be whipping up a frenzy with these visits. It is a far cry from a couple of months ago when we were wondering just when they were going to get going, now six months in to the year they certainly have picked up the pace.

Pity they aren't coming here to NZ, unlike Spain's temperatures we are in the grips of a winter snap with snow to sea level yesterday. It wasn't heavy here in Christchurch but any white smurf would have become a snowman (snowsmurf) very quickly.

Postby Picaja » Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:15 am
Dan: yes, I go to Woluwe next Sunday.
You found at 10 o'clock 3 smurfs, that's great :woohoo: because I found ONE at 8 o'clock (Gent) ...

That's really great that you can't take 100 of smurfs ... so the organisation is doing all they can to give everyone a chance to find a Smurf.. :cheers:
:hiya: We Love Smurfs :-D

:naughtysmurf: Nance

Postby Michelle » Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:18 am
Hi Dan,

I tought they were your friends because I see you often with them. Sorry if I was wrong.

By the way... the Swarovski smurf will be great. If you put him at the site i'll vote for sure!
I know you lady is great with Swarovski, so.... go for it!

Michelle
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise
Postby TeLotoys » Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:11 am
HI EVERYONE,

have anyone picture of this day ...
I know thtat IMPS have take picture about poeple they pick up a lot of this smurf ( picture about poeple and they car !!!!) becare !!!

have a nice day

x

Postby smurfurious » Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:17 am
Hey Michelle ! We just have fun when we meet on a smurf fair or at Woluwe , and as we have the same passion we talk a lot ! About the Swarovski project , it will not be presented for the competition , it will be my master piece here , anyway i will get pics when ready ( i think we have to wait a while , is not easy to do it ) .

Dan

Postby mrs.einstein » Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:19 am
In my opinion, it`s an absolute shame that people take more then 2 or 3 smurfs.
It`s ridiculous that they take 10 smurfs and go home with their arms full of smurfs and leave nothing for other people.
I myself was very lucky to find 1 smurf in Scheveningen and after each happy Tour event, I see lots of smurfs offered on Ebay and other sites.
I`m really disgusted by this behaviour!

Postby paolo » Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:14 am
Me too, I took 10 in Milano for my personal collection and for a couple of friends who asked me, I was willing to take more but the imps guys stopped me, but I would have never sold them on ebay, like some other Italian merchant is doing.
But I don't think the ones they put on dispay around the cities are for the kids, because by 8 am there were none left (and they could have put some more on the ground) and I know that all the school-boys and girls in the city were given free ones (one each) on that day.
Then there is the usual seller who owns a shop near Padova who has a 'buy it now' for 40 euros! The same seller who had a #1Grad (not the real one) on sale for 75 euros three years ago (last time I went inside that shop).
Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:05 am
Hi guys,

I convinced my dad to go to Liège with me on Saturday. (Although it took him about five hours to think it over). :woohoo: :yay: We left home at 6.15 am and arrived there at 8.30 am. I noticed three people waiting for the stalls to open. But since only one guard was walking around to see, if everything was O.K.,I decided to see the exhibition first and took about thirty pics, which I will post later this afternoon. After that, dad and me walked about three times around the city, but I only spotted some smurfs shown in shop displays throughout the city. Therefore my dad bought me a smurf at the UNICEF stall at 11.30 am. Meanwhile, the stalls had been opened and I wanted to take some pics of the Axelle Red smurf and of me and Smurfette. Sadly, my battery failed. :( So we decided to leave Liege by 12.30 pm. But guess what happened, once we went to the car??! I discovered a lonely cutie lying in a narrow street next to the harbour. I could not believe my eyes and ran off to grab him. ::cloud9: :yay: :D Once I was holding him in my hands, I felt so happy that I just had to kiss him on his cheeks. :smitten: (I'd like to apology to anyone, who thinks I have harmed that smurf by doing so). I also was given very delicious smurf biscuits at the exception, which I ate on the way back. :D I kept the wrapping as fond memories of a smurfy weekend. :smitten:

@Sisters: Wish I had met up with you. :( Anyway I'm very proud of you. :D

Postby SmurfingH » Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:01 am
You lucky girl Dom! :hug: It's great having parents as mad as we are, isn't it? :-D :)

Postby naish510 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:29 am
Ohhhhh Dominque i'm so happy for you !!! You deserved that smurf !!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Postby steveparkes » Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:42 am
Glad you found a smurf in the end Dom, congrats :cheers: :D :cheers:
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk
Page 12 of 19

Login