Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 11 of 19

Postby naish510 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:56 pm
Smurfs arrived in Belgium again !!!!
They are in Luik (Liège) !!!! :D :D

Postby steveparkes » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:06 am
OOOooh, that'll make 3 times in all then as doesn't it finish in Belgium too..you lucky people :)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:09 am
Smurfs arrived in Belgium again !!!!
They are in Luik (Liège) !!!! :D :D

Oh no!!! Why I am most likely unable to come to Liège this time. I have been there a couple of times before, plus t is only about two and half hours away from me. :banghead: :(
I have to my dad later, so that we might go there tomorrow. Please cross your fingers for me.

Postby SmurfingH » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:26 am
Everything's crossed for you Dom! :-D

Postby Picaja » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:26 am
But I have worked today :banghead:
Luik is only 40minutes to drive, maybe I go tomorrow. It's raining in Belgium...

I hope some Belgian collectors have grabbed some Smurfs this morning :D
:hiya: We Love Smurfs :-D

:naughtysmurf: Nance

Postby smurfurious » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:44 am
Hi ! Yes i was there in Liege today around ten o'clock , hopefully i was having holliday , and i have find only three smurfs after 1 hour ... the "tsunami" of sellers and re-sellers was already there early in the morning and they have again take tones of them .....
I know , i sell smurfs too , but from the beginning of smurf european tour , i was never interested to make money with this one . I know very well who was there , and that had changed now my opinion about them , shame to them ... :angry:
Otherwise , it was great to find them , a nice feeling ! Two of them will be paint by my kids and one will be a souvenir for me . Tomorow i will participate to UNICEF action , i will buy three smurfs to be completely paint gold , silver and bronze :D

Dan

P.S. Big THANKS to Christy for the info :cheers:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:52 am
That was great that you found three smurfs, Dan :D

Will your children be participating in the competition :-D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Cassiebsg » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:52 am
Wow, Belgium again... must be a very big country ;)

Way to go smurfurious, happy to hear you managed to grab 3! :-D :) :)

Shame ppl are trying to make a profit out of free smurfs and charity towards children... :angry: :devilsmurf:
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby SmurfingH » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:15 am
Dan you must show us the smurfs once they're painted. :D

Postby Lia » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:09 pm
Very nice for all our Belgian members!!
I wonder if they`ll go twice to the other countries too?
Of course, Belgium and Germany are the most smurfy countries.

Is it for sure that the Tour ends in Belgium? (october) Does anyone know this ?

Postby agent smurf » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:13 pm
Of course, Belgium and Germany are the most smurfy countries.
:iagree:
Couldn't have said it better! :D

Postby naish510 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:28 pm
My father saw it on the website of a newspaper at 6 am and mum woke my up to tell me that. But it's 2 hours driving from here so i would have been to late. So i didn't go to Liège.
:( :(

Postby smurfurious » Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:22 pm
Hi !
Maureen : Well , i really don't know , i preffered to keep them as to be my little stars young painters ( but show you all the pics )
Lia : The tour will finished in Belgium in Brussels i think and in the same time will be organized the auctions selling of the celebrities smurfs (i heard that from someone from IMPS )
smurfingH : of course i will share with you the pics of the gold/silver/bronze smurfs , by the way , someone have alread try to do them in these colurs ? If yes , what kind of paint have you used for ??

Dan

Postby Lia » Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:35 pm
Good to know!
Thank you Dan and have a great day to morrow!

Lia

Postby SmurfingH » Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:53 pm
I painted my Unicef smurf (see here) but not in those colours. I used acrylic paints which worked really well. :-D

Postby Pitufo » Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:54 am
I am almost sure Spain will be not a chosen country for their tour...And even more with he weather we have now: the temperatures are now growing and 38-42ºC are regular temperatures (at least where I live) for june, july and august...Too hot for those smurfs at the streets!!!!!!

Perhaps you are thinking how my smurfs support these high temperatures...The answer is easy: the have air conditioning in their room...IT IS NOT A JOKE!!!!!! :) :) :)
JOAQUÍN

Postby bradley » Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:14 am
why the same celeb painted smurfette...
And I spied the sisters in the video for Liege:
http://happysmurfday.com/en/en/euro_tour/liege

Brad.

Postby Michelle » Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:15 am
Hi everuone,

Here I'am.... tiered but very happy.
Yesterday we had an amazing day (again).
At 3 o'clock in the night we were phoned by a friend of Luik (Liège) that the smurfs will be there in the morning. I phoned my sister and we went there like two crazy laughing girls... :D
Luckly we saw friends of Dan waiting for the smurfs too. We walked to them and just at this moment the first smurf was putted at the statue of Georges Simenon. Everybody was looking how Veronique (my sisiter) took the first smurf.......she became crazy. Because she had to miss this feeling in Ghent (our own city) we were very happy to enjoy it in Luik. And from this moment all the people started to take smurfs. Also the friends of Dan. (So Dan you just have to ask them a smurf and you'll get one for sure :cheers: ).
Like Paolo mentioned in Milano ... it was the same here in Luik. There were guards and police to watch how many smurfs you took. The organisation is doing it an other way now... they give everyone a chance now. The schools are coming with the classes to find there own smurf and it works... when not everyone find one they could tell the people of the organisation and so they get one from them. Even at 9 o'clock there were still smurfs in the streets. It was so nice to see...I took over 100 pics.
So and because of the new system you could find yours Dan at 10 o'clock. I'm so happy for you :cheers: ! Because here in Ghent, at 7 o'clock you were to late already!
I believe the organisation is doing all they can to give everyone a chance to find.
We had luck and we were invited to the pressconference again. RTL liège took an interview of Veronique and also radio contact took an interview of her. At the conference we sas the short film from the site, everybody clapped there hands to us, it was very funny. So we were lucky again, I know!
I hope the tour will come to all your places, so you can have an amazing smurfday at your country! Keep believing in it! :D it helps!

Big hug
Michelle

PS: if anyone thinks to make profit of them, they are wrong. There will be 20 cities with each 5000 smurfs for free and maybe 5000 each city sells... so thousands and thousands of these smurfs will be there... what profite can you make???????
YOU HAVE TO GO FOR THE EXPIRIENCES AND THE FEELING !!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby steveparkes » Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:44 am
Hi Michelle..glad you got to go to Liege, and I am SO glad that Veronique got to get a smurf from the streets :cloud9: I am still keeping my fingers crossed that they will come to the UK and I can get one of my own :D

100 photos :shock: :shock: wow, thats alot of photos..I'd love to see some when you have them ready :D
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Michelle » Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:47 am
I promise you, I'll put a few at the forum the coming days....
And when you'll come to Belgium you can see them all!

Big hug
Michelle

Keep thinking they'll come! :D
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise
Page 11 of 19

Login