Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 2 of 3

Postby Michelle » Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:46 am
If you are looking for some more smurfy items maybe I can add them in your packet, so the postcosts are only once... :-?
Just let me know if you are looking for something...

Big hug
Michelle
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby emismurf » Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:57 am
Hi Michelle - did you get my dads message?

Postby Michelle » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:01 am
Hi everyone,

I'm back.
I've got a smurf for all the people who ordered, and a bit more for who still wants to order :)

So, tommorrow I will make the packets and go to the postoffice for asking the shippingcosts.
So the latest Tuesday they leave Ghent behind!

It feels great to do you all a pleasure! :cheers:

Michelle
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby emismurf » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:14 am
Hi Michelle - please can I have one? if you pm me I will get my dad to pay. What other smurfy stuff do you have?

thank you

emi

Postby steveparkes » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:16 am
YAYYYYY! Thanks Michelle :cloud9: :hug:
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby smurfieduck » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:42 am
I am already happy, Michelle!! For you!! Also, your huge generousity is enough to make anyone happy - there's not many people out there who would go out of there way to help people as you are doing. In fact, I'm starting to believe all the 'nice' people are on this forum! :)

You have only got to see how we all help each other on here. Look at the kind offer Ron has made people lately - getting the AH smurfs etc! I rest my case!! This forum is definitely the best place to be if you want to find kind, considerate, genuine people - SMURFERS RULE!!!!!

:cheers: :D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby SmurfingH » Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:21 am
You're a star, Michelle! :-D

Postby Azrael » Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:22 am
Hi Michelle!

Have you been getting my PM's, as there is some stuff I want to get from you.xxx

How have you been? Busy preparing for Smurf fair 2008?

Al and Laura. xx
www.britishcollectorsclub.com The Smurf Collectors Club

Postby emismurf » Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:28 am
Hope you got my dads pm too :fingersx: we will sort out payment as soon as possible for you - of you are ok :fingersx:

Postby Michelle » Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:42 am
@ Emi: We have a lot... just name it and I'll look if I have got it.

@ Al en Laura: Yes i've got your pm from a few weeks ago... sorry I still have to answer them. So much smurfers who are aming for some smurfs...

@ Steve: I still have to take some pics for you, sorry...

@ Sharon and Hilary: Thanks!

@ all the rest..... let's help eachother smurfers!
I want a card from each village.... so now I've got 3/3 :-D

Michelle

Blue Paradise

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:44 am
Thanks Michelle ! You're a star :cheek: :hug:

I'll send the payment once you know how much it will be :D

:-D :beer:

Postby emismurf » Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:58 am
Yes - thanks Michelle :-D

I will get my dad to pm you again...
Postby SimonKing » Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:15 am
Thankyou very much Michelle, you are an absolute STAR :D
That was very kind of you indeed, if you need anything from London or i can do anything for you or all you other smurfy guys/gals ..dont hesitate to ask.
Thanks once again :cheers:
Simon
If Somethings worth doing....Its worth Overdoing
Postby SimonKing » Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:18 am
Michelle , i almost forgot...please let me know your PAYPAL address, maybe i can ask you to include my Smurf with Stevey P's, i work with him and it may save you some hassle with one less package....

Once again CHEERS
S
If Somethings worth doing....Its worth Overdoing

Postby Dutchiesmurf » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:03 pm
This forum is definitely the best place to be if you want to find kind, considerate, genuine people - SMURFERS RULE!!!!!

:cheers: :D
I agree with you. I am relatively new here, and the kindness of the people is really surprising me. The atmosphere on the forum is very nice.... Staci sent me a smurf as a gift... and now Michelle is doing this.... it's amazing. Appearantly smurfers are a nice species ;)

Postby emismurf » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:05 pm
Did you get my dads pm?

Postby Michelle » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:20 pm
Yes Emi, I did.

I have to pack all the smurfs in plastic and in paper= this is the cheapest way. So it will take one or two days to do this all.

Just send me all your adress please?

Thanks
Michelle

Blue Paradise

Postby smurf addict » Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:38 pm
hi michelle

i was hoping you still had one of these smurfs still available.

please pm me if you do

thanks
Heather

Postby Yonna » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:27 am
Hi Michelle!
I'd like one white smurf too...if you still have them left.

By the way: Are you people planning on painting your smurfs or are you gonna keep them white? If you paint them, will you take part in the competition?
Go ahead! Smurf my day!

Postby SmurfingH » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:50 am
This will be my 2nd so I may paint one of them. :-D I shan't be entering the competition though.
Page 2 of 3

Login