Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 2 of 4

Postby FlamingO » Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:46 am
Thank you for those links Christy :-D

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:17 am
Wow congratulations to you, Michelle. :cheerz: and thanks for posting the link, Christy. :-D Ketnet is encrypted via Astra digital, but I will watch the video online. I am looking forward to watching you. :D

Postby mrs.einstein » Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:24 am
Zojuist het eerste deel gezien! Wat enig! en wat een waanzinnige verzameling. Echt heel erg leuk om te zien!

Postby Rachel » Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:49 am
HELP!!!! :?

I am on the site but I cannot find a link for the live TV. I can find the videos for last week but nothing for today's show.

Please, if anyone has found the link, can you give me directions. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby smurfer » Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:36 pm
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
I saw the sisters on Ketnet !!!! :-D :-D
It was fantastic to see Michelle and Veronique with all those smurfs !!
And what a collection !!!!!!!!! :shock: :love: :shock: :love: :shock: :love: :shock: :love: :shock:

Gefeliciteerd dames !!
Geweldig gedaan , ik heb ervan genoten !!! :clap2:
I am on the site but I cannot find a link for the live TV. I can find the videos for last week but nothing for today's show.

Hi Rachel ,
I can't find it too , I think that today's show will be on the net from tomorrow ... I hope ... :-?

Postby mrs.einstein » Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:40 pm
I agree! Fantastic and very FUNNY!!

Postby naish510 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:56 pm
HELP!!!! :?

Hi Rach, i think that you will be able to see it tomorrow ! I can't find it either !!!!
It was great !!!! Famous smurf sisters :D

Postby Rachel » Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:09 pm
Thanks guys. :-D

It is on the website NOW!!! I have just seen it and it was fabulous to watch. Obviously it is fantastic to see THE smurf room and I will be watching the video a few more times to see as much as I can but it was also great seeing all the very clever editing to make the smurfs tell the story. Also good to see the little smurfy clips throughout the rest of the programme.

:clap2: :adore: :clap2: :adore: :clap2: :adore:

I must say also, how well both Michelle and Veronique came across on the camera, you are both natural stars and should definitely have your own programme as you are both such great entertainers. :twirl:

Well done girls, you are superstar smurfers. :smurfwave:

Postby FlamingO » Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:18 pm
How did you watch it Rachel? I can't find it on the link :scratchinghead: :? pleeeeease :-D

Postby naish510 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:20 pm
Hi Rachel, Yes you can see it now, you have to click on monday were there is no date on !!!
I recieved a mail from TinTin and he told me what to do !!!
Thanks Kuifje :hug:

Postby Rachel » Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:32 pm
How did you watch it Rachel? I can't find it on the link :scratchinghead: :? pleeeeease :-D
Hi Sue, try this link:

http://www.ketnet.be/ketnet/subsites/ki ... layer.html

Then click on the blank box with MA next to it. You may have to wait a moment or two before the link hand appears. :D

Postby Pitufo » Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:58 pm
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am really glad to see this video!!!!!Veronique and Michelle are the best smurfers!!!!!!All I can say is THANKS!!!!!!!!!
JOAQUÍN

Postby smurfieduck » Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:43 pm
Thanks for the link, Rachel! :D like Sue, I was having problems trying to view the 'Sisters'. When I eventually did, I was not disappointed. They were terrific! :-D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby FlamingO » Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:13 am
Thank you Rachel :thanks2:

That was great fun to watch :) , Michelle and Veronique you were fabulous :-D Incredible looking smurf room 8)

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:28 am
First I'd like to thank you very much for posting the link, Rachel. :thanks2:
Awwwwwwwww that video is amazing. :D You were fantastic, sisters. :smurfwave: :smurfwave: :D However I'd like to show it Manni in about three weeks time. Isn't it possible to upload it to YouTube, please? :(

Postby Cassiebsg » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:42 am
Congrats, that was great! :)
And I found that I don't understand dutch, but I do get more than one word. ;)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:29 pm
Congrats Michelle and Veronique .. its get to see your smurfy TV interview. :-)

I was just interviewed on national talkback radio this morning about smurfs... typical radio interview where the interviewer was so ill-informed and didn't listen to what I said, repeating the same questions.. are smurfs blue or green, where do you get them etc... then he started asking where I work etc... I didn't answer that as it is off topic and none of his business!!
He even talked over me a couple of times.. :eek: Control freak!

Postby Rachel » Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:47 pm
Hi Daryl good to here you did the interview. :-D

I have just had a phone call and will be doing an interview live in about 2 hours time for Radio5Live, one of the BBC stations. Anyone still awake wanting to listen can hear it here I think:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/mainfram ... live.shtml

I will be on the Nick Wallis show at about 11.40pm. :D

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:09 pm
Hi Rachel

Good luck with your interview. I'll see if I can tune in from work. We may have to ride the celebrity wave a while. We are being recognised as leading authorities in our field. :o 8)

I'm not sure what the radio station who interviewed me was.. the radioworks is a consortium of several catering for different markets.. It sounded like national talk back which tends to be old people complaining about the price of petrol, how things were different in their day and young people are evil. So I guess the smurfs were outside the interviewers expertise.. I should have said "smurfs used to be cheaper in my day" then he would have been in his element. :-)

If you need me, I'll be over here practising my signature for all the autograph hunters that are going to mob me this lunchtime. :)

Daryl
(the new face of radio)

Postby FlamingO » Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:58 pm
Good Luck with the interview Rachel :-D I have just been listening to Radio 5 on the way home :) I would love to stay up to listen but unfortunately an early meeting tomorrow and a match at night so I need good sleep :banghead:
Page 2 of 4

Login