Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 10 of 19

Postby Michelle » Wed May 21, 2008 2:07 am
Did you see it, they are in Germany!

Michelle
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby paolo » Wed May 21, 2008 3:22 am
That was fast! After waiting more than a month for the Italian date, now in less than a week they are already in Germany!
I also wonder what kind of special smurf the celebrity (a soccer player) will paint!

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed May 21, 2008 3:51 am
Did you see it, they are in Germany!

Michelle
Oh no it's in Bavaria, that means is too far away for me :(

Postby Gerda » Wed May 21, 2008 6:56 am
I suppose they need to make up for lost time. I'm sure they had all the cities planned out in advance.
happily smurfing along

Postby Simon X » Sat May 24, 2008 5:41 am
Does that mean, they were only for one week in Italy?
Unfortunately they are in Bavaria, which is much too far away from where I live in Germany, but I hope some others here will be able to visit the smurfs in Erlangen! :-D
I think, it it great, that the soccer player Philipp Lahm is painting the celebrity smurf. There are some news about the smurfs in Erlangen in German, by the way:

http://www.welt.de/muenchen/article2022 ... n_auf.html

http://www.ostsee-zeitung.de/titel/mant ... 60a7eb356a

http://www.coburgertageblatt.de/cms/ind ... rtikel_1_3

http://www.pr-inside.com/de/schlumpf-in ... 600913.htm

Postby SmurfingH » Sat May 24, 2008 5:43 am
Oh I like that smurf! He's my favourite celebrity painted one so far! Maybe they'll bring out the celebrity smurfs next year? :-?

Postby paolo » Sat May 24, 2008 10:39 am
Actually they stay only two days per city. They arrive on Thursday night and early on Friday morning they put the smurfs around the city, then during Friday and Saturday they do some activities (shows, classes for children where they teach how to paint, demos for new games) and then they leave.

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Sat May 24, 2008 5:42 pm
Actually they stay only two days per city. They arrive on Thursday night and early on Friday morning they put the smurfs around the city, then during Friday and Saturday they do some activities (shows, classes for children where they teach how to paint, demos for new games) and then they leave.
hmmm playing hard to get.... so much like the illusive smurfs on my xmas list. People say I'm too old to believe in Santa, they also say I'm too old to believe in the smurfs... I've got a Santa papa smurf so I know my facts. I'll prove them all wrong. Just you all wait and see! :xmas2:

Postby Tojo » Sun May 25, 2008 2:44 am
Damn, damn, damn!!! I've only just read this & am now kicking myself as I was off all week & am now sitting at work.

I could have maybe gone there yesterday as Erlangen is 'only' 2 & a half hours away from where I live (about 144 miles according to the route planner).

I assumed that they were going to stay at the other location longer so didn't check the smurf website :(

No white smurf with German tag for me then :( :(
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby steveparkes » Sun May 25, 2008 4:07 am
So sorry to hear that you missed seeing them in Germany Tojo :(
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Smurf1303 » Sun May 25, 2008 11:04 am
Sorry to hear you missed them Tojo.

Like the soccer smurf...southampton colours (or maybe sunderland)

Postby Elvissmurf » Sun May 25, 2008 1:19 pm
Or Stoke city...or Exeter city......
BLUE MOON..YOU SAW ME SMURFING ALONE!

Postby paolo » Sun May 25, 2008 1:24 pm
Or Vicenza, a 'serie B' Italian team.

And by the way, there is a seller on Italian ebay that is selling one white smurf for 33 euros (starting price), and unfortunately there is already one bid! Poor bidder, when he adds shipping he will have paid four times the value of the smurf!

Postby Tojo » Sun May 25, 2008 4:14 pm
All I want is the tag :) I have a Unicef smurf which is tagless & he's just dying for a tag to hang around his neck :)

Postby naish510 » Mon May 26, 2008 1:42 am
Hi Tojo, i have a tag from Belgium Gent if you are interested?

Postby Tojo » Tue May 27, 2008 9:30 am
Thanks for the kind offer Christy but I already have one from Gent which was attached to a smurf which came in a huge box from your address :hug: :cheers:

I'd love to have one of the other labels for my other Unicef smurf but I doubt that I'll be able to get one. There must have been loads in the bins in the various towns they've visited as I doubt the kids who found the smurfs bothered to keep them... Such is life :)

Postby paolo » Tue May 27, 2008 9:43 am
There must have been loads in the bins in the various towns they've visited as I doubt the kids who found the smurfs bothered to keep them
In fact I saw many kids throw them out when taking the smurfs and I didn't bother picking the tags up as I didn't know there were people collecting just the tags.

Postby Cassiebsg » Tue May 27, 2008 10:38 am
What! They hit a new city already!? :shock: :shock: :shock:
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Tojo » Wed May 28, 2008 11:36 am
There must have been loads in the bins in the various towns they've visited as I doubt the kids who found the smurfs bothered to keep them
In fact I saw many kids throw them out when taking the smurfs and I didn't bother picking the tags up as I didn't know there were people collecting just the tags.
I just think my tagless smurf would look more complete with a tag round his neck :-? He looks sort of naked without it :)

Postby Rachel » Thu May 29, 2008 2:33 pm
Good to see the smurfday tour is still on the move, especially after such a long gap. (see I am still trying to keep up with the news a little! :lol: )

Nice to see you on the video Paolo, a lovely report too. Good to know you made it there for the early start. :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Page 10 of 19

Login