Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 7 of 12

Postby Lia » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:04 am
smurf
Attachments
McD smurf.jpg
McD smurf.jpg (53.02 KiB) Viewed 20559 times

Postby Wandy » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:25 am
I love that Happy Meal box Lia :) :) is very original :-D

Wandy :witch:

Postby Lia » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:50 am
I made a picture of the side Wandy, perhaps one can builkd something smurfy from it???
Attachments
McD box opzij.jpg
McD box opzij.jpg (45.42 KiB) Viewed 20526 times

Postby Pitufo » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:53 am
You can build a smurf with the boxes of spanish Happy Meals. Fir teh moment I only have seen clumsy and papa smurf
JOAQUÍN

Postby Tojo » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:25 pm
:) :) That box is very, er, blue :) :)
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby smurfowen » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:17 pm
I`m not sure if I understood this correctly, but does McDonalds in the USA give 16 pvc smurfs with the happy meals and Mc Donalds in Germany/ Europe puts plush smurfs in the happy meals???? :-?

Lia
USA - PVC
UK - Plush
Germany - Plush
Belgium - Plush
South Africa - TBC
Smurfowen
Life is a journey, so enjoy the ride.

Postby smurfer » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:52 pm
Netherlands - Plush

Today i've had dinner at the McDonalds, and eat my first Happy Meal in years .. :-D
We've got 2 Happy Meal boxes, but different from the boxes that Lia showed us :-?
One box with a smurf, and the other with smurfette on it ..
I'll try to show a pic soon ..

Also asked the manager for some smurfy stuff, but they will call me later about that .. fingers crossed :fingers:

Postby Pitufo » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:19 pm
Spain...plushes

Ron, at least we know there are three different boxes: papa, clumsy and smurfette. perhaps McDo has done 6 different boxes wih each one of the main characters of the film
JOAQUÍN

Postby Wandy » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:49 pm
Thanks Lia, I love it. Here is our box

Wandy :witch:
Attachments
004.JPG
004.JPG (34.91 KiB) Viewed 20458 times

Postby bwalters » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:23 pm
Well what do you think. Tonight I stopped in Mcdonalds I got 4 happymeals. Two with cheese burgers and fried, and two with chicken nuggets and apple slices. I got two Jokey's and 4 Painters. Should I complain that she got it wrong? :o :o Can I get someone here to wipe the tears from my eyes? :) :)
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:44 pm
Hi All; As I said a bit earlier. I get 4 milks 2 chocolate and two white. I thought something was diffrent about them so I got one of the one's I had already. The lids are diffrent. The two on the left are still full. The other is empty. Here is a pic.
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:21 pm
Bill, the choccy jug comes with both lids as well :D

Got seven of each in my house right now...but I won't count them as variations :shock:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bwalters » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:30 pm
Actually Moey. There is another slight diffrence. I ring that breaks away from the lids are diffrent. But like you I won't really count them at least for 30 years or so.
Mr Bill

Postby smurfer » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:49 am
Spain...plushes

Ron, at least we know there are three different boxes: papa, clumsy and smurfette. perhaps McDo has done 6 different boxes wih each one of the main characters of the film
Thanks Joaquin! So i need to go get more boxes .. Papa boxes this time .. :D

Here are the 2 boxes i've got yesterday:
Attachments
2011-08-05 19.41.06.jpg
2011-08-05 19.41.06.jpg (106.09 KiB) Viewed 20736 times
2011-08-05 19.40.52.jpg
2011-08-05 19.40.52.jpg (97.55 KiB) Viewed 20736 times

Postby Tojo » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:30 am
Very cool :D

here in Germany there is only one box.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby cal78 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:57 pm
Wish They had those Boxes in America, they are a Lot Cooler then the ones here, Got the Complete set today, went to What I Call The Ghetto Mcdonalds and the Nice Lady behind the Counter Onica, went in the Back and Found the Ones i was Missing and Another Smurfette, for me so i now have all the Set, Still Looking for a Canadian Vanity Though.

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:19 pm
Wish They had those Boxes in America, they are a Lot Cooler then the ones here, Got the Complete set today, went to What I Call The Ghetto Mcdonalds and the Nice Lady behind the Counter Onica, went in the Back and Found the Ones i was Missing and Another Smurfette, for me so i now have all the Set, Still Looking for a Canadian Vanity Though.
:haha:
I was just about to PM you that I got an extra Smurfette :) Glad you were able to get one though...I can add this one to another set :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby smurfer » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:02 am
Wish They had those Boxes in America, they are a Lot Cooler then the ones here,
I'm working on collecting as many empty Smurf boxes as i can, for anybody from here who wants some .. :D
I can't promise anything now, but will do my best to get a large number of boxes :-D

:cheers:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:36 am
I still remember you collecting all of the AH smurfs for everybody...:hug:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby smurfer » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:02 am
I still remember you collecting all of the AH smurfs for everybody...:hug:

Yeah, that was fun, i like to collect large numbers :-D :-D

*oftopic*
I still have some AH smurfs here .... if anybody wants/needs ? :cheers:
Page 7 of 12