Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 7 of 8

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:26 pm
Ahh.....but what would be better......just a smurf blue car or an entire smurf blimp?

Actually.....owning a blimp would be a great way to get extra storage space for the smurfs.....it could just hover above the house and not cause any more clutter.

Then again, smurfs aren't really clutter are they? I guess if we owned a smurf blimp we could store our beds, furniture and anything else that takes up too much space in our smurf houses.

Dyar

Postby Rachel » Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:02 pm
I am trying to work out the maths to see if my car could actually tow the blimp away. Would there be too much drag or even end up with the blimp carrying my car way???????????? :scratchinghead:

Ooops, did I say this out loud! :sprint:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:15 pm
You could always use as an excuse that it wasn't you who stole the blimp...it was the blimp who stole your car...so you had no other choice but to follow it and pin it down near your house....afterall it was the blimp that started it :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Rachel » Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:35 pm
I like your thinking Moey. :-D

Now I am just thinking will anyone spot me driving it home. :)

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:43 pm
No, I don't think anybody would notice...I mean it's a smurf blimp...and shouldn't be that uncommon...or is it? :-? :) :) :) :)

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Gerda » Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:29 pm
I wonder what kind of gas milage a smurf blimp would get? And on the plus side you never have to worry about parking.. oh and think of all the material he could haul with that thing... I see a padded room in my future :?
:)

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby paolo » Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:50 am
The old ladies that run the Unicef shop in the city where I live didn't know anything about Smurfs promotional items. :-?
Let's only hope that in the near future the white figurines will show up somewhere (but not ebay).

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:36 pm
I looked at the smurf blimp again....It looks perfect to me for a smurfy party with smurfy friends.

Anybody up for a flight up in the smurf blimp? :)

Hidden in the Woods

Postby smurfieduck » Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:23 pm
Anybody up for a flight up in the smurf blimp? :)
Count me in, Moey! See you there! :-D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby Gerda » Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:27 pm
As long as I don't have to look down I will be there (i'm afraid of heights)

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:54 pm
Why would you look down when you can see all of us, Gerda? :o

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Gerda » Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:02 pm
Why would you look down when you can see all of us, Gerda? :o
good point!! I just need to rember not to take any of you with me if I have a panic attack!! btw.. is there going to be "beverages" on this trip? If so it may help with the heights thing!

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby steveparkes » Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:46 am
I'll come as long as I don't have to look down too..I am also afraid of heights :)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby SmurfingH » Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:31 am
Ooh! A party! Can I come? :-D :beer:

Postby Gerda » Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:40 am
I'll come as long as I don't have to look down too..I am also afraid of heights :)
We can hang on to each other Steve..

Of course you can come Hilary, the more the smurfier it will be..
happily smurfing along

Postby Rachel » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:32 am
I'll be with you and Steve Gerda as I am not a fan of heights either but I am definitely up for the party. :cheers:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:12 pm
sounds like we need lots of "beverages" to keep Rachel, Gerda and Steve calm and keep them from looking down :drunk:

Just remember once you are up in the air....you will always come down....even the Hindenburg came back down...although I would not advise her way of coming down :duck:

Hidden in the Woods

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:30 pm
The Blimp isn't big enough for all us humans.. its not a Zeplin! We will all have to don our smurf outfits and snif helium so
A) our voices sound smurf like and
B) our lungs inflate and we just float on up to the big smurf Zeplin.

Actually if they are looking for a place to give away smurfs I recommend Christchurch NZ. They would be busy hiding the smurfs for people to come and take, but in chch there are elements of society who don't like doing a job by halves. They would return to find that as an extra service their car wheels would also be lifted along with their car stereos, window wipers, lights and possibly even their wallets. :banghead:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:40 pm
The Blimp isn't big enough for all us humans.. its not a Zeplin! We will all have to don our smurf outfits and snif helium so
A) our voices sound smurf like and
B) our lungs inflate and we just float on up to the big smurf Zeplin.
I wouldn't mind being the size of a smurf for a day :winks:

Hey...when I dream, I dream big....or small in this case

Hidden in the Woods

Postby paolo » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:48 pm
Next Friday they should move to another city, does anyone have inside information on where they might go?
Page 7 of 8

Login