Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 2 of 2

Postby SmurfingH » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:11 am
Ok, now that makes sense. I wondered why he had dinosaurs! :-D

Postby Gerda » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:32 am
The time travel series is one I would not mind watching as I only ever saw a few episodes here and there. Is that where the smurflings came out of too? or the rabbit and squirrel.
that papa with dinos makes sense now as I always thought he looked so out of place and homemade.

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:35 am
Ok, now that makes sense. I wondered why he had dinosaurs! :-D
Me too Hilary......as with Gerda also I had no idea why they went with dinosaurs as it just looks odd to me. I still wish the SCCI had some type of "SCCI" print on them to make them a little more different....then again with elephants, dinosaurs & ladybugs......well, I guess that's very different isn't it?

To answer your question about the Smurflings in that series Gerda......yes they do come out. I have seen some of the episodes and those little cheeky things are definately in them.

The volume 2 dvd of season 1 comes out tomorrow......yippee.....or yay....or...that means I get to go back to a record shop again :woohoo:

Dyar

Postby ThirstySmurf » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:18 am
Apparently, the reason The Smurfs and the Magic Flute wasn't released was because the company that was putting it out did not have the rights to release it.
Page 2 of 2

Login