Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 2 of 2

Postby bradley » Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:41 am
Okay.... now I have exclusive photos of 3D artwork for the smurfs film!!! LOL These images are actually on one of the Euro Tour display boards. All I can say is wow!!

Brad.

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:33 am
Brad.............. :worship: :worship:

:D

:-D :beer:

Postby bradley » Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:14 am
I wish there were close-ups on those 2 text boxes so it could be translated to find out what it says about the movie and when to expect the release.

The 3D looks amazing! Just imagine how it will look fully rendered!

Brad.

Postby smurfer » Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:30 pm
Thanks again for the fantastic pictures Brad !!! :-D :-D
:cheers:

Postby FlamingO » Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:58 pm
8) :cool: I feel like dancing! :monkey: Thanks for posting the pics Brad :cheerz:

Postby smurfieduck » Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:28 pm
Woooooooooooooohay!!!!!!!! That is absolutely brilliant, Brad!! I am so excited about this and I can't wait for the film's release...........

:smurfwave: :smurfwave: :smurfwave:

:beersmurf:
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby Rachel » Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:52 pm
I'm a little confused...

Great translation!!! But does that mean that they are making a french cartoon in 3D, or is it samples of the Nickelodeon movie?

Al
hmm. it could be the 3d cartoon series in production. I would have thought the movie would be made over in America not at the peyo studios (as this sort of looks like). I don't think a camera crew would have access to this sort of viewing of the film in production in America. Maybe peyo studios are overseeing the creation of the new cartoon series (like they oversaw the original early seasons). There is actually a job listing on the official website for a 3D modeller. So whether this footage is the movie or series, the animation would probably look the same. The production on the movie I would think would supply the character (smurf) 3D models to be used in the series. Can't wait to see more!

Brad.
Hi guys :wave2:

One of the news articles mentioned two different projects - the Movie and a 3D Animation. I only really noticed it because it mentioned two dates. Movie for 2010 and the 3D Animation later this year. :-?
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby swarlock » Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:37 am
It is being planned as a trilogy. I surmise that the next one will be released in 2010.
Friendship is everything.
Page 2 of 2

Login