Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 4 of 4

Postby Tojo » Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:20 pm
Thanks so much for uploading the video to youtube as I was having problems trying to open it & so wanted to see it.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Rachel » Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:14 pm
Hi Dyar, I am pretty sure the interviews will have been changed to new ones now. Don't worry, you didn't miss anything too spectacular and my accent hasn't changed much boyo. :D
I have been contacted by producers from Australia for a February shoot but not sure if I will go ahead with it since all of my smurfs are packed up. It would be a huge job to unpack them all and then re-pack them so I am probably leaning towards turning it down at this stage. If I change my mind I will let people know.

Dyar
Great to hear that they want you on TV. I can however totally understand why it would be a LOT of hard work with your smurfs being packed up right now and if you were to be featured, you would want your whole collection to be shown and that would take years to unpack!!!! :grinning:

One day it HAS to happen though! :fingersx:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:15 pm
I am sorry to hear that, Dyar..it would have been fun watching you on Youtube, too :) :) :) but yeah...unpacking and repacking your smurfs :shock: although it may be time for those little buggers to be able to smell some dusty smurf room air again :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Page 4 of 4

Login