Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Bunno Smurf » Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:09 am
Once upon a time there was a little girl (just over 5 apples high) called Bunnolocks :hippy: . She liked to skip :sheep: down to the Post Office every day in search of new adventures.

One day when she got to the PO and used the magic key that pours forth packages from a hole in the wall she found a little note with a 3 on it. She went inside with the card and gave it to the Lady of the Mysterious Packages (the grumpy bear lady wasn't there today - maybe her porridge was too hot??? :-? ).

Upon receipt of the card the Lady of the Mysterious packages came back out with 3 packages.

"This package is too big," said Bunnolocks, "And this package is too small....but this package is just right". But she took all three home anyway...waste not want not!

She did however, get a few strange stares from passerbys watching her try to juggle three packages in one arm and Baby Bear Bunno in the other :?

The End
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:23 am
And heres what was in them...... :sherlock:

Special thanks to Trish and Rae for:

MYSTERIOUS PACKAGE ONE (The Big One) :grouphug2: :cheerz:

Love the wrapping gals :D

Special thanks to Graham for:

MYSTERIOUS PACKAGE TWO AND THREE (The Other Two) :hug: :cheek:

Package 2 is all the way from Eurodisney and check out the free stickers in package 3 too, Gray :D

OMG and the BUBBLEWRAP!! drool (You guys put extra in specially didn't you??? LOL) The bubblewrap in the big box pic is the lot that was in the big box and the bubblewrap in the second pic is the lot from the medium box.

:cloud9: <---Linda

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:29 am
Wahooo Linda

It's always nice to get a new package...BUT to get three in one hit is way cool.....and yes it would of been funny watching you juggle the packages and the little bundle down the street......I hope you brought the bundle home as well as smurfs and disney is cool but bundles can't be left in the street.....cos that's bad apparently and I would never do that again.

Some nice items and happy to see you got your Jollys out of this lot too :D

Dyar

Postby SuperJen » Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:32 am
Woo Hoo Linda How exciting :-D I'd get my Jollys too after getting 3 packages :) :)
:star: SUPERJEN :star: :eye: I've got my eye on you

Postby Bunno Smurf » Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:35 am

Dyar
I think I got the jollies out of the bubblewrap mostly...with that and the tv box I'm in 7th Packaging heaven.

Attom will be able to start on the bubblewrap costume for me now :)

Anyway it was a very nice haul and I am stoked about the jolly as I won a #1 grad the other night too and now I have every smurf between 20001 and 20200. Onto the next 200! :) Rae and I counted up how many normal smurfs I have left to go until I have them all and only 48 to go now once all the recent wins arrive.

Postby SuperJen » Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:55 am
And I loved your story too :-D
:star: SUPERJEN :star: :eye: I've got my eye on you

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:17 am
LOL Bunno, you certainly know how to tell a story :-D i am so glad you have completed the first 200 smurfs, are you just a little bit happy by any chance ? :-D :beer:

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:21 am
Hi Linda, 3 package's that is heaven. It's really thrilling when your expecting packages and they all arrive at once. I really love your Mickey and Minny mice . :D Lucie

Postby downundergal » Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:43 am
Hi Linda :)

Wow!! what a great lot, must have really made your day! AND you finally got your jolly too :) Congrats on reaching your 200 milestone :D

:cheers:

Leanne :D

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:45 am
Ah those Minnie Mouses are so cute!!! :) :) :)

Postby Fram » Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:38 am
Wahooo Linda

It's always nice to get a new package...BUT to get three in one hit is way cool.....and yes it would of been funny watching you juggle the packages and the little bundle down the street......I hope you brought the bundle home as well as smurfs and disney is cool but bundles can't be left in the street.....cos that's bad apparently and I would never do that again.

Dyar
AGAIN? You mean you did this BEFORE? Naughty Dyar :spank: :redcard: :easterchick:
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:48 am
Yeah I used to be banned from taking Jack to the park by myself for a while as I would bring the wrong kid back which was a bit embarassing......apparently saying "What's the difference?....they're all small and they're all smelly" didn't go down to well with Mrs Dyar.......and the other parents didn't find it very amusing either.....but that was over a year ago now and I am a lot better these days....especially since Mrs Dyar started telling Jack to make sure he brings Daddy back home from the park.

Dyar

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:49 am
LOL Dyar, you crack me up ! :-D :beer:

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:39 am
Linda, awesome haul you brought home :)
:dory: Staci :dory:
Page 1 of 1

Login