Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Guest » Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:26 pm
Can I have Gargamel in a skirt? :) :)

Postby Rachel » Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:33 pm
Ooooh, I was think more of a viking with a wig! :yikes:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:48 pm
...or a Rollerskater with high heels......or is that just silly?

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:16 pm
How about gargie wereing a skirt with a viking hat on and wig with rollerskates and high heels and singing the smurf song wilst juggling and trying to snogg Syd smurf at the same time?? :) :) Now thats silly. But im sure Syd wouldnt mind the snogging part, as long as it was a smurfette dressed up as a gargamel, and not a real gargamel?*&%$£!*? Or i dont think he would be to pleased :) :)
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D :D

P.S Sorry Dyer i have been norty again havent i!!???? :) :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:31 pm
Probably Steve.....but I think you have upset Syd though as he doesn't want to kiss a Gargamel no matter what.

Syd has suggested a Rollerskater in a French Maid's uniform though....complete with duster.

.......he's a strange little smurf that one.

Dyar

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:57 pm
What with pinney and fish net stockings as well? :) :) No i dont think anyone would want to kiss gargamel no one could be that desprate could they?? :) :) Well mabe after they have had 100000000000000 million times to much to drink i suppose it could be posible?? But i dont think anyone could drink that much could they??? :) :) :) Tell Syd im sorry for suggesting it but i did say if it was a smurfette dressed up! :) :)
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:01 pm
Well he's forgiven you because you added the Rollerskates in.......he's there in the village now trying to get Nurse Smurfette into a pair of skates......what am I gonna do with him?
Page 1 of 1

Login