Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby shysmurf » Wed Mar 02, 2005 12:54 am
Hi

I was wondering if anybody to able to answer a couple of questions for me?
I purchased a smurf well today, but it is missing the string. Is the string tied onto the bucket or is there a hook that is tied to the string? :-?
It is hard to tell by the only photo I have of one. Although it does look like there is a hook attached to the string.
Any suggestion on where I could obtain the string or string & hook from? Options are rather limited here in NZ :(

This is the first time I have posted since my original post ages ago, but it is great to know that there are so many knowledgable people out there.

I would be very greatful for any info anybody can give me :D :-D

Cheers
Sarah

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Mar 02, 2005 5:40 am
Hi Sarah

Welcome back

There is a hook that attaches to the string although I don't know where you would find one without someone here having a spare one or by buying a whole new Well playset.

I needed one and have stolen one from a toy that belongs to my 2 year old son....although I think he has forgotten about it so I don't think he will mind too much. It was a Police helicopter that had a hook attached to a string and looks liek it will be perfect for the Well....although I have now misplaced it.

I do end up with lots of spare pieces from time to time so if I find another spare Well hook then I will pass it on to you.

Good luck

Dyar

Postby Fram » Wed Mar 02, 2005 2:17 pm
Hi Sarah, I cannot help you with the well (I don't have one myself yet), but please don't be too shy to ask us anything or to tell about your Smurfs and your life. We don't bite (and if we do, Karen and Rachel will slap us :lol: ). This should be your Smurfy home, where you can be yourself...
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Mar 02, 2005 7:34 pm
...and where you get slapped a LOT as I have found out.....oh yes Fram already mentioned that.

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Wed Mar 02, 2005 7:40 pm
I dont have the rope and hook but i know someone who may be able to help i have P.Md you. Hope it helps,
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D :D

Postby hfos » Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:58 pm
I'll be damned, I never knew about that hook! Mine doesn't have a hook (lost the string, also).
Page 1 of 1

Login