Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Azrael » Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:43 am
I sometimes chuckle at myself when I look at some figurines, as somebody somewhere must have made an error. For example, do you think the guys on the Schleich board of directors must have approved "Smurfette with mouse" and then thought, when the mould was already in the shops. "Hang on, this must be the smallest mouse in the world!?"

Catch my drift. Wondering if anyone else has spotted anything like this. Would make me smile today.

:???:

Az
www.britishcollectorsclub.com The Smurf Collectors Club

Postby JT » Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:52 am
Hunter has tinyest bird standing on his rifle.
I don´t know birds very well, but I think that bird must be smallest one in the World. :)

Janne

Postby Azrael » Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:53 am
Yeah, that's right! Excellent!

And how small is Angler's fish!?!

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:13 am
Horse Smurf & Smurfette...they must have the smallest horses in the world.....and Big Mac smurf must have the smallest pickles......damn pesky things would be hard to find to remove.

Dyar

Postby Fram » Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:32 am
Well, A Smurf is 15 cm high (or three apples, to be more precisely :lol: ), so I guess the mouse is quite right. The horse is a rocking horse, so that's not a problem either. The bird is of course a problem. And Gargamel, Azrael, Johan and Peewit are made on another scale :o
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Rachel » Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:57 am
:) :) :haha:

The lap top super smurf has the smallest lap top in the world, brings a new meaning to nanotechnology. :o
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:59 am
Baseball Smurfette has the smallest but meanest baseball bat in the world, it really hurts when whacked with it. :( :) :) :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:57 am
LOL Karen....you need protection

Fram...I was talking about the regular Horse Smurf & Smurfette not the Rocking Horse one...unless they only ride Rocking Horse ones of course.

Also on the small side is the bottle Thirsty has and the Beer glass Beer Smurf has. If both were alcoholic it would probably take 5,000 of these bottles/glasses to get you tipsy.....that's a lot of time queing at the bar.

Dyar

Postby Fram » Fri Feb 18, 2005 7:15 am
LOL Karen....you need protection

Fram...I was talking about the regular Horse Smurf & Smurfette not the Rocking Horse one...unless they only ride Rocking Horse ones of course.

Also on the small side is the bottle Thirsty has and the Beer glass Beer Smurf has. If both were alcoholic it would probably take 5,000 of these bottles/glasses to get you tipsy.....that's a lot of time queing at the bar.

Dyar
Yep, I understood what you meant when I reread your post, but it was too late then. But who says they don't ride the snails with a saddle (not really blazing saddles then, but hey 8-) )?
And the amount of alcohol you need to make you tipsy is dependent on the body mass. And they have less of that, so I guess a bottle that reaches to the ground may be quite enough!
Have you ever tried the size of Santa Claus Papa next to the chimney of the big house? Now that's a challenge :snail:

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Feb 18, 2005 7:30 am
Okay Fram...you may be right. I was thinking that maybe they would be riding snails since they use them for the Western set. I will now think proportion wise for smurfs rather than in porportion to humans.

How about the net that Gargamel has...he wouldn't even catch a baby PVC smurf with that tiny thing....and Pewit is not bigger than 3 apples high either in PVC world. Actually the houses are not big enough full stop....and the Cottages are not much more than the size of an outside loo for the smurfs. As Tim pointed out earlier...they can't even fit their beds in the Cottages.

Is that a little better Fram or will I have to do Summer Smurf School again this year? Actually that doesn't sound as bad when it features smurfs does it?

Dyar

Postby Fram » Fri Feb 18, 2005 7:33 am
You passed Dyar, full marks! :student:

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Feb 18, 2005 7:37 am
The only time I got full marks at school was when they brought the cane out...this is something new......thank you Mr Fram.....or should I call you Sir?

Dyar

Postby Fram » Fri Feb 18, 2005 7:46 am
Lean Mean Smurfing Machine will do, thank you :mosh:

Postby Azrael » Fri Feb 18, 2005 7:46 am
All the school super smurf pupils write the same on their desks. Perhaps a way of destroying the mind of their teacher?

Postby Fram » Fri Feb 18, 2005 7:48 am
Nono, that's like when they speak, we think it's all the same, but it really is all different!

Very nice avatar, by the way :D

Postby Azrael » Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:12 am
Cheers man. Yours is very cool.

I hated it when the smurfs went all 90's techno. Why are there no indi smurfs? How did they discover the acid nightclub culture?

Postby Fram » Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:41 am
Agree; they were modern, but they weren't Smurfs. Their timelessness / medieval life is one of their charms for me. Sports Smurfs I can live with (although Aerobic or bodybuilding are not included in this judgment), a smoking smurf as well, but this is for me the wrong way. I still buy them though, as a collector, but they are extras, not the core business.

Postby Azrael » Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:05 am
Actually, Rachel designed that Avacar, so hats off to her.

(Unless your a smurf, for that must surely be a sin.)

Az

xx

Postby XoioX2000 » Fri Feb 18, 2005 2:33 pm
Well, I was gonna say that the fireman super smurf probably has the smallest hose in the world... but I'm no expert in that department... :):):)

I am sure Syd knows more about this... No no I am not implying that Syd is an expert on hoses of any kind, I'm just saying that he might know... :):):)

Hi Azrael! Welcome to the board!

:cheers:

Cheers,

David
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:22 pm
Um...well my Dyar hose actually starts fires......maybe it's broken :?
Page 1 of 1

Login