Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Fram » Mon Dec 06, 2004 3:41 pm
A good Smurfy day for me! I got my packet from Austria, with the old windmill (which I didn't have yet) and thirty-six smurfs, of which 29 where completely new ones or new variations for me! Some very nice ones, like Bully-astro with helmet, or Corn indian. And I have won my first Pixi smurfs! I think they are normally way too expensive, but this lot came at a fifth of shop price! It was listed in a wrong category (other toys or something), so I was the only bidder :-D Now of course I have to buy all the other ones, but that doesn't change the profit I have now :lol:
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Rachel » Mon Dec 06, 2004 5:15 pm
Hi Fram, so Christmas came early to your house Today. :-D
Great pixi smurfs buy and a GREAT price.

I have been getting everything done for Christmas here - decs and shopping which is why I haven't been around the last few days but hopefull should catch up soon. :ctree:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby attombomb7 » Mon Dec 06, 2004 6:53 pm
yeah hi Fram!

I like those pixi's...seems a like a really good price too!!

its very hard to find anything like that around here!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:24 pm
Even harder down here....oops wrong subject....at least I didn't say that it's very hard to find down here because that wouldn't be very flattering would it?

Great buy on the pixi smurfs Fram. I don't have any of these either but someday...(back to reality)

The old Windmill and all of those smurfs makes it one great package and I think Rach was right when she says Christmas came early to your house.

I need a smurf package...it's been weeks...or at least feels like it has

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Dec 06, 2004 10:55 pm
LOL Dyar and Fram - :smitten: the Pixis - excellent deal!! You are the master of smurfy ebay auctions!!
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Fram » Tue Dec 07, 2004 2:25 am
I try (where is the shy emoticon when you need it?). But I'll have to bid a bit less, because I'm really running out of money (I know, I've said it before, but it is getting truer and truer). Which is good news, because every auction I would bid on but don't will probably be posted on the eBay auction board here!
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Dec 07, 2004 3:56 am
I think the Check Out Ebay section should be retitled to Tales of Torment & Temptation. I am usually doing okay until I check out that section and then I find myself in trouble again....not unlike this week again....where will it all end?

3 cheers to Fram though as I am sure we will be calling him Framastophillies soon as we hand over our souls to Ebay and our respective credit card companies :angry:

Do you suppose the devil has the best smurfs as well?

Dyar the damned

Postby pekkelien » Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:53 am
good price for it :D
Page 1 of 1

Login