Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby bwalters » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:49 pm
Hi All; I got a package from Hot Topic today. Heres a pic. Top is two Smurfette stickers, next row is two Brainy Keycaps, two packs of 4 buttons, Next row is two I (heart) Nerds, and two Smurfs all around lanyards.
Mr Bill

Postby Tintin » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:13 am
Hi Bill

Congratulations with your package.
I like the keychains with I love nerds, since i am a big fan of the big bang theory.
Well done !!!!!!

Tintin

Postby Gerda » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:41 pm
very nice!! i'llhave to hop over there and check it out

g
happily smurfing along

Postby paolo » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:30 pm
Hi, if you get some spares, I will gladly buy 2 lanyards and 2 smurfette stickers. :-D

Postby bwalters » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:47 pm
Hi Paolo; I didn't get any extras. Just curious will they not ship overseas? BTW I just recieved the Smurf stickers a few min ago along with a I hate those Smurfs (gargamel) shirt. I will put up pic's in a little while. Seems like everytime I go to a site and but something a couple of days later they add more stuff. Both Spencers and Hot Topic did that to me.
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:52 pm
I guess I should have added that I will help you with the shipping part if they won't ship overseas. You can buy what you want have it shipped to me or anyone else over here that will forward it to you.
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:20 pm
Here is a pic of what I got today from Hot Topic. Gargamel I hate those Smurfs t-shirt, and two I (heart) Nerds stickers.
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:44 pm
Well as I said earlier in the topic, hot topic always seems to add more stuff after I buy things. They have added 5 womens shirts since I got my last package 2 days ago. Of course they are really proud of the shirts. $20 and up.
Mr Bill
Page 1 of 1

Login