Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 2
Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:54 am
I was wondering if there is (are) any special smurf(s) you want to get in 2011?

Apart from obviously getting some of the movie related things, I want to concentrate on sockels again and maybe even get the VFB Stuttgart promo sockel. I'd also like to get more SCCI smurfs.
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tojo » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:39 am
Nothing specific for me at the moment although I'd like to get a set of the Surprise Egg smurfs which were released in France in 2010.

I'm also hoping that there will be a new set of Feves for 2011 as I really like them.

Apart from that I'll just wait to see what 2011 brings :cheers:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Tracker Smurf » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:11 am
Hmmm... I want to get a hold of that smurf chess set from plastoy.... but it always seems so expensive

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:46 am
I have found it at a reasonable price for about £40 on amazon but its out of stock at the mo. :D I want to get this also when its in stock. :banghead:

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby Tintin » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:03 am
Hi Maureen

Every smurf i don't have in my collection is welcome :-D
Promo, sokkels, rohling, fake...... doesn't really matter what.
Even normal ones with a different marking are more then welcome.

Tintin

Postby Lia » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:59 am
A lot of my smurfy dreams have been realized in 2010 :D
I`ve found some lovely smurfhouses from Spain, Mexico and Brazil, the spanish trafficsigns, the white gymnast, the blue baby teddy minimodels and I`ve finished my Ajena`s, Dupuis and many special variations and some really nice promo`s and CNT.
It was a terrific year ( well , at least for my collection)
One day ( if ever), I hope to complete the spanish super smurfs in boxes.

Lia

Postby Gerda » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:18 pm
I have to be carefull with setting smurfy resolutions as they are the only ones I don't break and that can get very pricey.
as for what to get i'm just going to wait and see what new smurfy goodies we get this year.
happily smurfing along

Postby Cassiebsg » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:58 pm
I have no specific list for what I wish, any smurfs that I don't have will be equally welcomed. :D
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Simon X » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:49 pm
2010 was a good smurfy year for me :D I think I would be happy if I get as great smurfs in complete 2011 as I got in the last three months of 2011 (Bayreuth Ice Hockey, two Volksbank Promos, two Promo Sockels, completed normals with Baseball Smurfette, completed Historicals with Edison...). It would be great for me to complete the Christmas smurfs or the Super Smurfs, but this seems to be too expensive for me (Praying Smurfs, Wreath, Riding, Gargamel in box)...
So, maybe a lot of normal variations, soccer smurfs, fakes, sockels... :-D

Postby Nivid » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:53 pm
Keep writing songs from the soul even though kids like brainless fun music. I don't care more poetic justice and some fluffy love songs :violin: :party: :duel: :hippy: :banghead: :( :-D :omg: :joy: :knackered: :argh: :champion: :clapping: :dumb: :fingersx: :lurk: :cheek: :cheek: :cheek: :cheek: :cheek: :cheek: :cheek: :hiya: :hiya: :hiya: :hiya: :hiya: :hiya: :hiya: :hiya: :hiya: :hiya: :hiya: :hiya: :hiya:
Nivid :hiya:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:12 am
Well, here are my smurfy resolutions:

- Finally arrange my cabinets and find some more space for my cuties.
- Visiting Frans' shop asap. (I wanted to go to Venlo earlier on, but the weather was (and still is) just terrible. That's why Manni and my dad weren't able to visit my mum and me when we wanted them to come. Now that the exams and papers are keeping me busy, I have to postpone my trip to March or even April).
- Visiting fleamarkets again, but then again the circumstances aren't that good, at least for the first quarter of the year (see Frans).
- I won't rush and hurry for completing my normals and supers, but I hope to find them for decent prices and of course, variations are always fine with me, just as long as they are not too expensive.
- Oh and watching the Smurfs movie. :)

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:16 am
Oh and watching the Smurfs movie. :)
Oh yes thats deffo a new years revolution!!!!! :-D

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby Tojo » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:59 pm
Yep for me too :-D :cheers:

Wouldn't it be great if we could all go to the same cinema on the same day to watch it :) :) Completely impossible of course :(

Postby Tojo » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:33 am
Well, I've fulfilled the first of my wishes - my set of French Surprise Egg smurfs with bpz arrived yesterday :-D

I like these a lot :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:48 am
Can you post a picture, Tojo? I don't remember seeing them before :-?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Pitufo » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:26 pm
I agree with Lia: the complet set of spanih supersmurfs in boxes

And GLORIA smurf. It is one of my favourite promo smurfs. I have had the cahnce of getting him several times but...what a price!!!!!

Anyway 2010 has been a good smurfy year for me. No many pieces but some of them really special: variations, fakes, cnt and a nice spanish set :wink: :wink:
JOAQUÍN

Postby Tojo » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:03 pm
I'll see if I can do it tomorrow or on Monday Maureen :D

Postby SmurfingH » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:34 am
I have finally bought a Fix and Foxi smurf and I'm waiting for it to arrive!! :) :) :) :) :) I didn't think I'd be able to get one for ages but Karen came up with an offer I couldn't refuse!! :-D

Postby Tintin » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:08 am
Hi Joaquin
And GLORIA smurf. It is one of my favourite promo smurfs. I have had the cahnce of getting him several times but...what a price!!!!!
Do you know how to recognize a real one ?????

Tintin

Postby Tojo » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:48 am
I'll see if I can do it tomorrow or on Monday Maureen :D
Instead of posting a grotty, blurry photo I thought it better if I post the following link from eierkammer.de as the photos are really good, can be enlarged & they have scans of the leaflets :D

http://www.google.de/imgres?imgurl=http ... tAarreT1Bg

The figures are the same size as the surprise egg football series.
Page 1 of 2

Login