Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby stampysmurf » Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:50 pm
I went to Macy's today hoping to get a poster now that the holidays are over but they said a big "NO" bunch of grouches........ :angry:

Postby Gerda » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:15 pm
Don't feel bad, we asked too, even went to the manager of the store and it wasn't up to her. What she said was that they are allowed to display them for a certain time and after that they are not there property no more and they need to do what the distributor wants to have done.. guess they don't want counterfits out there, but I just think it is such a sad waste to throw them all away :(
happily smurfing along

Postby bwalters » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:39 pm
Hey Girls and guys; did you see that I bought 50 of the movie posters. I don't have them yet, but when I get them I will be offering them very, very cheap. These are the 11X17 version, but they are very nice. I have 1 already from another auction. Plus one that is 27X42.
Mr Bill

Postby stampysmurf » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:20 pm
I'd like to buy one! :)

Postby bwalters » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:20 pm
Just one. lol I am going to sell them 3 for a dollar. lol These are the 11x17 POSTERS not the big one's but they are still nice. BTW I don't have them yet.
Mr Bill

Postby stampysmurf » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:59 pm
Let us know when you get them! :D

Postby bwalters » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:06 pm
Well I have the posters. I have enough left to fill 6 orders. StampySmurf you are covered.
Mr Bill

Postby stampysmurf » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:21 pm
Thanks Bill!
Page 1 of 1

Login