Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby bwalters » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:21 pm
Have you ever looked at a cabinet or shelf an thought something is missing? Actually my computer when not touched for a few min will go through a slide show of all my pics. I saw a pic of my watch case, and saw my holloween Smurfs. I realized the Smurf with the Mask was in the pic, but didn't remember putting it in the case when I set it up. Sure enough it is missing. Not sure if it was there when I took them out of the case. I would say it will turn up but I put all the Smurfs from the watch case in one box and the box is gone. I also thought a bunch of magnets were gone. I have been looking for them a couple of days. Turns out I wasn't missing any I also saw a pic of what they looked like at the other house.
Mr Bill

Postby stampysmurf » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:20 pm
Hopefully they turn up for you! I really bugs me when I can't find something that I've packed away too. Usually it turns up when I stop looking for it!!! :) :)

Postby bwalters » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:48 pm
Your probibly right. I'm pretty sure no one took it. Or at least they didn't have any idea what they were doing if they did. Smurfette batter and Jokey with Gargamel 2 inches above and two praying Smurfs and two Wreath Smurfs 2 inchs below. This kind of thing happened to me with baseball cards a few years ago. I could not find about 25 Shaq rookie cards. Aprox value $400. a couple of years later I found them filed in with Latrell Spreewell.
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:55 pm
Since I've got Mogli over three years ago, I had smurfs disappear...coincidence? I don't think so :mad: :cat:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bwalters » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:12 pm
Max has no intrest in th PVC's. Now if it was a plush I would worry. He is just obsessed with them. Problem is if I give him one he will take it and shake it for a min, then drop it and want another, and another.
Mr Bill
Page 1 of 1

Login