Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 2
Postby stampysmurf » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:59 pm
The Macy's display at the store near me. I would love to get my hands on one of those posters!!! :) :)

Postby Wandy » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:53 pm
I went to Macy's Saturday and I was decided to get one of the smurfs poster.After I asked to everybody in the store nobody could tell me anything. :evil: In my way out of the store a guy asked me if he can help me with something ,I said yes I want one of those poster. He came back with one of the small stand up and gave it to me .I was real lucky that day and verrry happy :woohoo:

Wandy :witch:

Postby stampysmurf » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:28 pm
Gee I didn't think to ask for one... :banghead: I wish they had come out with an ornament to go along with the plush too!!

Postby Wandy » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:44 pm
I was thinking the same thing one ornament to match.I think the last year with Mickey they have the ornament of Mickey and I went to Macy's looking for it but nothing,but at least I got one poster(small)

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:06 am
Congratulations on the poster, Wandy :congrats:

Postby Tintin » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:51 am
Hi Wandy

Congratulations...... some times one needs a bit of luck !!!! :-D

Tintin

Postby bradley » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:58 am
great Macys display! thanks for sharing your photos. I bet they'd probably have some spare posters out the back somewhere.

Postby SmurfingH » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:08 am
Cool!! :-D :) :)

Postby stampysmurf » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:12 am
They had the posters in several different locations so maybe they do have extras to spare. I will have to ask for one the next time I go to the mall.

Postby Gerda » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:41 am
i saw on ebay someone selling a macy's gift card, anyone see those at the stores :-?
happily smurfing along

Postby smurfowen » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:05 am
Attachments
821833.jpg
821833.jpg (7.84 KiB) Viewed 4271 times
Smurfowen
Life is a journey, so enjoy the ride.

Postby SmurfingH » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:17 am
Great photos! :-D :) :)

Postby stampysmurf » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:37 am
I will have to look for the smurf giftcard also!! :)

Postby Wandy » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:30 pm
I went to Macy's looking for the giftcard,I asked the girl taking care of me about the smurfs displays and posters she send me to one of the supervisor that was in area at that moment. She told me that Macy's don't give away any of the store displays because they recycle them :-? :evil: :banghead: :angry:

Postby bwalters » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:48 pm
My store had a display about 50 feet from both of the front doors. The gift cards were right beside them, and at the register. You have to put money on them to get them. I just put $5 on one.
Mr Bill

Postby bradley » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:55 am
Spotted this photo on flickr... a Macys store with a huge christmas smurf balloon! looks awesome!

guessing NYC store??

Postby Wandy » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:38 am
That is the 34St main store in NYCity Brad I think they are getting ready for the Thanksgiving Day Parade tomorrow :D

Postby Tracker Smurf » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:42 am
He is cute.

Postby smurfowen » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:46 am
FORGET THE PLUSH AND THE POSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT THE ROOF DISPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :lol:
Smurfowen
Life is a journey, so enjoy the ride.

Postby Tintin » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:03 am
Hi
FORGET THE PLUSH AND THE POSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT THE ROOF DISPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was thinking the same !!!!! :-D
It would look great on my roof :)

Tintin
Page 1 of 2

Login